JCB 3C11 Power Steering Problem, Please HELP!

Discuss loaders/backhoes here

Topic author
valvebounce

Re: JCB 3C11 Power Steering Problem, Please HELP!

Post #11 by valvebounce » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:49 am

Thank you for you replays :thumbup: I will try your advice. Can anybodey tell me what the part number is for the main seal that is on the end of the ram (the one that moves in the cylinder between the pipes. I got the seal from JCB, just wont to check it is the right part number :?

Topic author
valvebounce

Post #12 by valvebounce » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:49 am

Can anybody tell me the part number for the main seal on the end of the ram to make sure JCB have giving me the right one?

Topic author
valvebounce

Post #13 by valvebounce » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:51 am

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:
Last edited by valvebounce on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Topic author
valvebounce

Post #14 by valvebounce » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:54 am

Thank you for you replays :thumbup: I will try your advice. Can anybodey tell me what the part number is for the main seal that is on the end of the ram (the one that moves in the cylinder between the pipes. I got the seal from JCB, just wont to check it is the right part number :?

agrimax
Flag: Great Britain

Post #15 by agrimax » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:11 am

Do those last smilies perhaps suggest a slight boo boo? As in,ya forgot to put the seals back in? :arrrrgh:

Topic author
valvebounce

Post #16 by valvebounce » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:48 am

:lol: No there in there and not damaged I have checked, they looked the same as the old one's but I am just thinking is it a tad smaller than it should be? I see there is too types of rams so may be its that :dizzy:

Hydraulics are the best thing since sliced bread, 'til it all goes wrong, then I wish I'd bought a horse. ggrrrrrrr :thumbdown:

Topic author
valvebounce

Post #17 by valvebounce » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:24 pm

JCB YOU SUCK!!! it was the wrong seal?? :x I put the old one back on and it works now!!! All I can see is the new seal didn't have little holes in the plastic rings that go on each end of the seal and the grooves weren't as deep but the size of it and the rubber looks all right? My deodorant has been hydraulic oil for the last few days! :wtf: Ho well at least I know what has gone wrong now. :insomnia:
I have got seals for the dipper ram too that haven't got the little holes in the plastic rings so I suppose they are wrong too?

I could do with the part numbers of the, power steering and dipper ram seals PLEASE :think:

Return to “Loaders/Backhoes”