hymac and fiat allis models

Discuss earthmoving models here

Topic author
v8detroit
Flag: Ireland

hymac and fiat allis models

Post #1 by v8detroit » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:30 pm

hymac 890 and 580 and fiat allis FE40 AND 45`S AND 1:24 CAT D11R
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by v8detroit on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

niner

Re: hymac and fiat allis models

Post #2 by niner » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Nice display :gooodpost: , where were they?

Topic author
v8detroit

Post #3 by v8detroit » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:10 pm

niner wrote:Nice display :gooodpost: , where were they?

they are mine i am boxing up my collection and took a few pics of the older models been at it now for a month :dizzy: i just thought the fiat allis are nice models and are old as well.i have a couple of videos on youtube user name poclainerf if your intrested in models ;)

topkit
Flag: Great Britain

Post #4 by topkit » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Nice models there john, those Old Cars Fiat Allis models can be real fragile pieces, i found a wholesaler that had a few left a while back i sold them pretty quickly! when you get back home give my best regards to Ray.

Topic author
v8detroit

Post #5 by v8detroit » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:27 pm

topkit wrote:Nice models there john, those Old Cars Fiat Allis models can be real fragile pieces, i found a wholesaler that had a few left a while back i sold them pretty quickly! when you get back home give my best regards to Ray.

thanks David ,at the moment i am sick and tired of model and boxes :doh: it`s a nightmare trying to find the right box etc and trying to pack them for long storage and transport.the fiat allis are a realy nice model but as you say very fragile.i told Ray about this site he said he would check it out ,like ourself i think he would pass a few hours on here :D i didn`t get to spalding but theres allways next year. take care David regards john

Digga dan

Post #6 by Digga dan » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:33 pm

I've seen a few of your videos before John and all I can say is WOW that is a really nice collection you've got there, I wouldn't like to think of how much it's all worth!!!

Topic author
v8detroit

Post #7 by v8detroit » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Digga dan wrote:I've seen a few of your videos before John and all I can say is WOW that is a really nice collection you've got there, I wouldn't like to think of how much it's all worth!!!

thanks Dan i have been collecting for 26 years now :doh: my videos are old now must have another 4-500 models since then but ran out of room for them.i have a ccm big muskie that has never left it`s box :think: it might just be full of bricks :lol: the models were not that expensive years ago but they seem to be very expensive now.when i was packing one of the fiat allis FE40`s in there box i saw a price tag of £36 from "penbat models " and you can bet i had a discount of that ;) its not a hobby now its a cash cow :( the quality has got very good and it`s hard to keep up with them all so i only collect excavators ,dozers,draglines ,faceshovels and a few low loaders :doh: .regards john

Return to “Earthmoving models”