car

Show us bogged in machines here

Topic author
d4c24a

car

Post #1 by d4c24a » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:14 pm

i brought this car from blackbushe auctions ,one owner (lease co)the back seats had never be sat on it was fully loaded ,leather ,air con ,cd etc turbo diesel with full history ,i got it quite cheap :thumbs_up: within a month some prat pulled out infront of my partner on the dual carriageway,as she went into lane two to avoid the car it did so too and this happened :(
no one was seriously hurt :thumbs_up:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
knowing less and less about more and more until pretty soon i will know almost nothing about practically everything

Nick Drew

Re: car

Post #2 by Nick Drew » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:29 pm

OUCH !!!!

Glad to hear that your partner didn't get hurt Graham :shock: Its crazy out there on the roads now and seems to be getting crazier by the day :dizzy: Its like Russian roullete every time you get behind the wheel :roll:

Every other driver seems to be a "Nutter" :roll:

Nick :mrgreen:

Topic author
d4c24a

Re: car

Post #3 by d4c24a » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:10 am

it had just turned 3 years old when i got it ,as i had to give it its first mot
i upgraded to a 406 with the insurance money but did not like it ,so i sold that and got a 1995 300tdi discovery with 124000 on the clock i took it to 184000 no problems i now have a 98 discovery i have had it 4 years and got it with 68000 on and its just clicked up 116000 with no problems ,i had a toyota celica pull out in front of me last year but he came off alot worse :thumbs_up: i just needed a bumper and a few minor parts
cheers graham
knowing less and less about more and more until pretty soon i will know almost nothing about practically everything

Return to “Accidents and Bogged in machines”