Hello from London

Feel free to introduce yourself here.
Tell us where you are from and how you found CMN!

Topic author
uho83

Hello from London

Post #1 by uho83 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi there, Name's James. I'm from N.W London and am new to this site. I am a Diesel fitter by trade but have been driving trucks and operating plant for a lot longer than i was on the tools (i'm 31). However I have held a fascination for them for as long as I can remember :oops:

I only just stumbled across this site by chance and I have to say, It's fantastic! I had no idea that there were so many plant enthusiasts out there :thumbup:

It's also great to see so many of you actually "Doing-up" and restoring old JCB'S Hymacs etc.. I would love to restore my own machine but alas, Living in the city's suburbs means space is too tight. It is on that note that I would love to offer a helping hand to anyone that is restoring an old JCB Hymac or whatever in and around the London & home counties. I'm no geinius (as my spelling will prove) but sometimes two heads are better than one. All I ask in return is plenty of mugs of strong tea ;) .

Thanks and best wishes. James Healy.

Jeremy Rowland

Re: Hello from London

Post #2 by Jeremy Rowland » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:18 pm

Hi James welcome to CMN :wave: there are more of us plant fanatics out there than you would think. :D

Jeremy

Holger
Site Admin
Flag: Sweden

Re: Hello from London

Post #3 by Holger » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:40 pm

Very welcome to CMN! :thumbup:
Some resources:
How-To

Return to “Member Introductions”