Abandoned Equipment in Breakers yards...can you guess what machines are in the photos??

Discuss equipment which does not fit in in the other forums here, like cable cranes, material handlers, drilling, piling and screen equipment

Topic author
mike 360*

Abandoned Equipment in Breakers yards...can you guess what machines are in the photos??

Post #1 by mike 360* » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:13 am

Never got the chance to wonder round these 2 breakers yards in Herefordshire, very local to where i used to live, but did get some ok-ish photos about 10mths ago from the outside with an old camera. Have fun trying to figure out whats sat there!

Jeremy Rowland

Re: Abandoned Equipment in Breakers yards...can you guess what machines are in the photos??

Post #2 by Jeremy Rowland » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:03 am

Excellent find there Mike :thumbup: would love a wonder round that place myself.

Jeremy

shirtbox2003

Re: Abandoned Equipment in Breakers yards...can you guess what machines are in the photos??

Post #3 by shirtbox2003 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:50 pm

you wont think they are abandoned if you asked the price to buy any of them.

Topic author
mike 360*

Post #4 by mike 360* » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:13 am

no, i know they arent 'abandoned' as such, ive heard on the grapevine that the owner asks high prices for parts and is sometimes reluctant to sell some things, hence these machines have been sat here for many years now

4FODENS

Post #5 by 4FODENS » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Hi there whos yard is it & where abouts is it. I would like to try & buy some of it or they might have some parts i want,Brian 4 fodens

Return to “Misc earthmoving equipment”