Holiday Pics

Discuss equipment which does not fit in in the other forums here, like cable cranes, material handlers, drilling, piling and screen equipment

tim
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Holiday Pics

Post #11 by tim » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:51 pm

Nice pics Steve-the Foden looks tidy,must be a few years since they stopped making those.One thing is puzzling me-yourself and family member JCB 4cx seem to be frequenting the Island lately-knowing you're both men of untold wealth has the IOW become a tax haven-I heard rumours of a Swiss bank opening in Ryde? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Tim

Topic author
Neversweat

Post #12 by Neversweat » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:58 pm

tim wrote:Nice pics Steve-the Foden looks tidy,must be a few years since they stopped making those.One thing is puzzling me-yourself and family member JCB 4cx seem to be frequenting the Island lately-knowing you're both men of untold wealth has the IOW become a tax haven-I heard rumours of a Swiss bank opening in Ryde? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Tim

In these uncertain times Tim we find any spare shillings are best buried on a beach near Ventnor - Safe as anywhere :thumbup: :D :lol: :gooodpost:

Steve

Martyn Henley

Post #13 by Martyn Henley » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:03 pm

Great Pics as always Steve :thumbup:

:think: how many holidays do you have in a year ? :lol:

bigkit

Post #14 by bigkit » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:26 pm

Neversweat wrote:
tim wrote:Nice pics Steve-the Foden looks tidy,must be a few years since they stopped making those.One thing is puzzling me-yourself and family member JCB 4cx seem to be frequenting the Island lately-knowing you're both men of untold wealth has the IOW become a tax haven-I heard rumours of a Swiss bank opening in Ryde? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Tim

In these uncertain times Tim we find any spare shillings are best buried on a beach near Ventnor - Safe as anywhere :thumbup: :D :lol: :gooodpost:

Steve

Luv it...........I'll always be wondering while I'm holidaying on the IOW with the kids now! :lol:

jcb4cx

Post #15 by jcb4cx » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:21 pm

Neversweat wrote:

Steve

now you have let the cat out of the bag everyone will be looking ,good job i buried the last lot deep :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
every village has one , is yours missing you

tim

Post #16 by tim » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:30 pm

jcb4cx wrote:
Neversweat wrote:

Steve

now you have let the cat out of the bag everyone will be looking ,good job i buried the last lot deep :lol:

I've found my metal detector Graham,but had to abandon mission as my passport is out of date : :cry: Tim

Topic author
Neversweat

Post #17 by Neversweat » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:43 pm

tim wrote:
jcb4cx wrote:
Neversweat wrote:

Steve

I've found my metal detector Graham,but had to abandon mission as my passport is out of date : :cry: Tim

Now Graham thinks you're onto us he's booked on the 6.00 a.m ferry tomorrow to move it all :D :D :D :thumbup:

Steve

Topic author
Neversweat

Post #18 by Neversweat » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Martyn Henley wrote:Great Pics as always Steve :thumbup:

:think: how many holidays do you have in a year ? :lol:

Not that many Martyn - it just might seem that way :D - A week in Poole - A week on the IOW and a weekend for a wedding in Harwich :thumbup:
But then i have been on call every night except the 12 days i've been away for :angel:

Steve
(And i did have the Mother in law with us for the week in Poole :roll: )

Holger
Site Admin
Flag: Sweden

Post #19 by Holger » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:14 am

Neversweat wrote:(And i did have the Mother in law with us for the week in Poole :roll: )

Awwwww, ok, that week cannot be classified as holiday! ;)
Some resources:
How-To

Topic author
Neversweat

Post #20 by Neversweat » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:31 am

Site Admin wrote:
Neversweat wrote:(And i did have the Mother in law with us for the week in Poole :roll: )

Awwwww, ok, that week cannot be classified as holiday! ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Steve

Return to “Misc earthmoving equipment”