One hard-to-identify Liebherr wheeled rehandler

Discuss equipment which does not fit in in the other forums here, like cable cranes, material handlers, drilling, piling and screen equipment

Topic author
Gavin Phillips

One hard-to-identify Liebherr wheeled rehandler

Post #1 by Gavin Phillips » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Well I was out on my travels again today and spied this machine lurking in the corner of a salvage/reclaim yard. Unfortauntely this is the only shot I got of the machine, the angle makes it difficult to identify the model but I'm thinking along the lines of a Liebherr A922 or A932. After looking at some features when blowing the image up to about 300%, it looks too large to be an A912. A diagonal view of the machine did reveal the last number to be a "2" but the other digits were obscured by hydraulic hosing on the boom.

View full size image: http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5174/5503010353_9dbcef2c2b_b.jpg

There's a silver circular object, just above the 2 blue plastic containers on the right side of the machine's body. I looked through quite a few dozen images covering A912/A922/A932 on a google search and could find nothing like that projecting from the body work. Is that an identifying factor as to what model this machine is?

Hopefully I'll get a chance to get back there and either get better pictures, find out what model this machine is (can always ask I suppose) or both!

Best regards

Gavin
Look out that window, Eden isn't burning. Its burnt.

Return to “Misc earthmoving equipment”