Barth K140 trencher

Discuss equipment which does not fit in in the other forums here, like cable cranes, material handlers, drilling, piling and screen equipment

Topic author
fang
Flag: Great Britain

Barth K140 trencher

Post #1 by fang » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:33 pm

Hi

Does anyone have any brochures, illustrated parts books, etc on Barth K140 trenchers??? The type based on a Ford 5000 power unit.

Thanks

Gavin Phillips

Re: Barth K140 trencher

Post #2 by Gavin Phillips » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:54 pm

I have a brochure on the K150, nothing on the K140 sorry.

There is a guy on youtube who may be able to help you; username is PaulWBeal. I've been in touch with him before regarding a K150 I came across and had no idea what I was looking at.

Best of luck!

Best regards

Gavin
Look out that window, Eden isn't burning. Its burnt.

BulldozerD11

Re: Barth K140 trencher

Post #3 by BulldozerD11 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:41 am

Gavin Phillips wrote:I have a brochure on the K150, nothing on the K140 sorry.

There is a guy on youtube who may be able to help you; username is PaulWBeal. I've been in touch with him before regarding a K150 I came across and had no idea what I was looking at.

Best of luck!

Best regards

Gavin

Paul wrote the Barth article for Tractor wiki - http://tractors.wikia.com/wiki/Barth

Heres some contact details from the article - "

Aardvark Equipment Ltd. of High Hall, Belchamp Otten, Sudbury, Suffolk. CO10 7BE Tel.: 01787 279196"

Has anybody got any photos of any Trencher models by Barth or any other manufacturers as a machine you seldom see about these days other than the occasional rockwheel trancher on pipe work on the Motorway were you cannot get to photo graph them. I can remember going to Long Marston Airfield in the 1980s to a drainage demo day for farmers and contractors (back then there were grants for agricultural drainage works). But dident have a camera back then :(

Dave
Interested in Tractors, Plant, Heavy Haulage or Steam visit http://tractors.wikia.com/wiki/Tractor_%26_Construction_Plant_Wiki
Help document every manufacturer model build, and record every machine in preservation, clubs and events etc.

Return to “Misc earthmoving equipment”