IMCATS Show New York 27/10/2012

Have you visited a model show/event? Share your photos and information from the show here!
You can also announce shows/events in this forum, they will show up in the calendar!

Topic author
niner

IMCATS Show New York 27/10/2012

Post #1 by niner » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:27 am

I found details of this International Model Construction And Truck Show (IMCATS) Held in New york on the web a few days ago and have been trying to chase down the dates for the 2012 show.

The Missus and I have been planning on a New York trip for some time so might head over and visit the show. Anyone ever been?

The show this year will be October 27. The location will be the Clarence Fire Hall in Clarence, NY. They plan on updating the web site shortly.

http://www.imcats.com/

:thumbup:

v8detroit
Flag: Ireland

Re: IMCATS Show New York 27/10/2012

Post #2 by v8detroit » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:46 am

niner wrote:I found details of this International Model Construction And Truck Show (IMCATS) Held in New york on the web a few days ago and have been trying to chase down the dates for the 2012 show.

The Missus and I have been planning on a New York trip for some time so might head over and visit the show. Anyone ever been?

The show this year will be October 27. The location will be the Clarence Fire Hall in Clarence, NY. They plan on updating the web site shortly.

hi Martin ,i have been to buffalo rd models and its a long long way from new york. :doh: its out in the sticks .new york state is massive have a look on your map.but at least you could get the show and go and vist Brandon`s shop :claphands: :claphands: ,it is about 385 miles from 5th ave ,new york .but in my opinion it is well worth the trip a beautifull place and buffalo rd shop is amazing :dizzy: regards john

Topic author
niner

Post #3 by niner » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Thanks for the tips John, just been on google earth and your right, its a fair trip up from New York. Been looking at a couple of options, flying into Newark NY and then driving up to Buffalo the next day through the parks or fly straight up to Buffalo.

There are some really nice looking B&B's in and around buffalo. Nice to see its right near Niagra falls and lake Ontario.

Tracshovel
Flag: France

Post #4 by Tracshovel » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:57 pm

I second that John....... Top guy to vist and worth drive ( really nice drive it is, even the wife liked it).

v8detroit wrote:
niner wrote:I found details of this International Model Construction And Truck Show (IMCATS) Held in New york on the web a few days ago and have been trying to chase down the dates for the 2012 show.

hi Martin ,i have been to buffalo rd models and its a long long way from new york. :doh: its out in the sticks .new york state is massive have a look on your map.but at least you could get the show and go and vist Brandon`s shop :claphands: :claphands: ,it is about 385 miles from 5th ave ,new york .but in my opinion it is well worth the trip a beautifull place and buffalo rd shop is amazing :dizzy: regards john

Return to “Models Events/Show reports”