Unusual Loading Shovels Sweden?

Discuss wheel loaders here

Topic author
essexpete

Unusual Loading Shovels Sweden?

Post #1 by essexpete » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:08 pm

A large collection of photos on this thread. Some may have seen them already. Amazing the power of the net, there is even a picture of our old Weatherill!

http://www.maskinisten.net/viewtopic.php?p=44747

clockworklozenge1

Re: Unusual Loading Shovels Sweden?

Post #2 by clockworklozenge1 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Some old...interesting and quite bizzarre loaders there, notice some back to front county tractor-fordson skid shovels,were any of these used in the uk? i know some of those trojans used to be in uk quarries, and a neals pelican coal loader- a coal yard near me had one of these in very good-repainted nick- sadly they sold up a few years ago -no idea were it all went, they had a pair of real old brays and a very early-possibly the first design of jcb loadall.......ah memories

Ian Fletcher1970
Flag: Great Britain

Post #3 by Ian Fletcher1970 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Hi Pete - There's some unusual looking machines there! :think:

Ian

TaylorLambert

Post #4 by TaylorLambert » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Number 196 ABC all show pics of a Balmar loader that was based on Ford power units. I have run a few that a tractor salvage yard had taken in. One was a backoe loader. It looked like an early 2000 Ford Industrial TLB. The other was a loader with the engine in the front and loader I think was a a Ford/Dearborn. THey were cary on hard pavement with the crow hopping they did. I had a blast running them. This was set up like the one i nthe picture were a loader in the reversed position. It wasnt running at the time. They were all owned by a contractor th was in thew same area as the salvage yard.

Return to “Wheel Loaders”