Scottish Coal

Topic author
argie
Flag: Wales

Scottish Coal

Post #1 by argie » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:18 am

Whilst up in Scotland doing some video work for the Scottish Resources Group I thought I couldn't leave the stills camera at home! ;)
059.JPG

More to follow.........
Paul
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Holger
Site Admin
Flag: Sweden

Re: Scottish Coal

Post #2 by Holger » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:48 am

Great pic Paul!
Thank you!
Some resources:
How-To

Topic author
argie

Post #3 by argie » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:12 pm

More from Scottish Coal

SCOTTISH COAL 446.jpg

SCOTTISH COAL 563.jpg

SCOTTISH COAL 840.jpg

Paul
http://www.rpaphotography.moonfruit.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

stonecrusher

Post #4 by stonecrusher » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:09 am

The grinding efficiency can be improved by use of a vertical roller mill, while reducing the energy consumption and improving the
product quality. The disclosed cement clinker grinding apparatus comprises a closed circuit for conveying the ground material from the
vertical roller mill (21) to the external separator (28) by the bucket elevator (29), for classifying the conveyed material into coarse
powder and fine powder, and further for returning the classified coarse powder into the vertical roller mill (21). That is, a part of
the ground material conveyed by the bucket elevator (29) is divided by the distributing damper (32) and then directly returned to the
vertical roller mill (21). Since the ground material are not conveyed by air flow conveyance (i.e., air sweep), it is possible to
prevent an increase of power consumption of the suction fan (31). Further, since a part of the ground material is distributed by the
distributing damper and then further ground again by the vertical roller mill, it is possible to obtain an optimum particle size
distribution of the cement products, so that the cement quality can be improved.

vertical roller mill is a new kind of large scale power mill which is designedspecially to solve the problems of low capacity and high consumption ofindustry mills. With a decade of years research of mills, Vertical Roller Mill is designed and manufactured based on our advanced designidea, and in combination with the European technology and the marketdemand. It adopts reliable structure and reasonable process flow,integrated with drying ,milling, classifier , elevator. Especially ,itcan fully meets the requirement of clients in the high production ofpowder and its main technical and economy indicator reaches theinternational level.
Application:
Specialized for the high production of superfine pyrophyllite powder making in glass fiber industry;
Specialized for the high production of gangue powder making in coal industry;
Specialized for the high production of various of chemical raw material powder making in the chemical industry.
Application:
Specialized for the high production of superfine pyrophyllite powder making in glass fiber industry
Specialized for the high production of gangue powder making in coal industry
Specialized for the high production of various of chemical raw material powder making in the chemical industry.
It is a necessary equipment for the high production of mineral powderin the non-mental mine industry and large scale powder making in manyother industries.
Technical data of vertical roller mill:
SpecificationCapacity(t/h)Humidity of Raw CoalFineness of PowderHumidity of Powder(%)Motor Powerkw
Image Image Image

huberhias

Post #5 by huberhias » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:38 pm

hello

i have a question is the bucyrus in the same mine as the liebherr r9350.

best regards
klaus

Topic author
argie

Post #6 by argie » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:29 pm

Hi Klaus,

The Bucyrus/Terex RH120E weighs in around 260-280t and handles a 15m3 bucket, or in the case of one of the Scottish Coal machines a 17m3 backhoe bucket.
The 9350 is a 320t machine and in the Scottish Coal application handles a 17m3. The bucket on the Liebherrs have been designed to have the capacity but not the added width that comes with such a bucket to enable it to load the 777F without too much spillage of material over the side of the truck bodies.
regards
Paul

Joes1989
Flag: Great Britain

Post #7 by Joes1989 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:35 pm

Wernt scottish coal talking with mst or millers to replace that 17m3 bucket as they thought it was too large to handle hard rock?

cheers

Joe

Topic author
argie

Post #8 by argie » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:12 am

Not sure Joe. The 17m3 on the Bucyrus is a bit too wide to load the 777Fs but is ok for rock. When they load over the back of a truck they are getting too much overspill with the wide bucket. Capacity is fine on them, 3 passes and they should fill a 777.
Paul

huberhias

Post #9 by huberhias » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:47 pm

hello

is the bucyrus in the same mine as the liebherr because i want too see the rh120 in the new colour.. i know the differnce between the machines.

best regrads
klaus

Topic author
argie

Post #10 by argie » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Klaus,
the bucyrus is operating with a 9250. The 9350s are at a different mine
Paul

Return to “Mining equipment”