crawler loader benati 7:16 electronic control hydrostatic

Discuss track loaders here

Topic author
coriolano

crawler loader benati 7:16 electronic control hydrostatic

Post #1 by coriolano » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:51 am

ello gentlemen users of the forum today I would like if it were possible information about this machine: crawler loader benati 7:16 electronic control, rear engine, 135 hp, 15 tonnnellate weight, hydrostatic transmission, year of construction 1985,, steering pedals, counter tracks, it seems a caterpillar 953 with rear engine and rocker arms conformation with Z, you know someone has used information in the pipeline that you have opinions on performance, robustness, reliability of the machine, thanks to an invitation to respond to those who had information or material relevant to the discussion of the floresta thanks coriolano

XS650
Flag: Great Britain

Re: crawler loader benati 7:16 electronic control hydrostatic

Post #2 by XS650 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:54 pm

Welcome to forum gianluca ,
Only a very small amount of Italian made construction equipment has been imported into the UK so we do not know much about it .
You will get more response if you post queries on plant available in UK , particularly JCB and Caterpillar.

Craig
Not all those who wander are lost.

Topic author
coriolano

Post #3 by coriolano » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:09 pm

Thank you for your cooperation and for your valuable time, you have a good opinion of the Italian cars? perhaps they are not widely used in the market due to imports? sorry if I insist on this topic I would like an opinion on the performance and robustness of Italian products thanks again

shirtbox2003

Post #4 by shirtbox2003 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:34 pm

Hi there, I worked on Fiat track loaders in the late 60s,the models were FL4, FL6, FL7, FL8, & FL12 they were quite o.k except for being low to the ground and the smaller ones having problems with forward and reverse shafts shearing gears, the FL12 was ahead of its day having hydraulic assist slewing clutches,the whole range suffered from being underpowered and unreliable.regard,s. jack.

Topic author
coriolano

Post #5 by coriolano » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:31 am

thank you for your testimony, so you are always oriented to caterpillar to what I see, the more you spend the less you pay in maintenance but buy quality machines, right?

Return to “Track Loaders”