Few More Renaults

Topic author
Neversweat
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Few More Renaults

Post #211 by Neversweat » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:58 pm

Jeremy Rowland wrote:Great pictures Steve :thumbup: these Renaults are getting ever more popular with British operators; I'm seeing them all over the place now. :thumbup:

Jeremy

Certainly a few getting about now Jeremy - Livery can make all the difference to them though - otherwise a bit like Marmite :D :thumbup:

image.jpg

Steve.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tim

Post #212 by tim » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Neversweat wrote:Tim there are 4 x C Range mixers working out of the concrete plant at Aldershot - Lynchford Lane ? Lafarge.

I'll look out for them when I'm back in circulation Steve,we go past it to a regular job.
:thumbup: Tim

BIGSAM

Post #213 by BIGSAM » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:29 pm

I got one of the but ugly jobbies inside is ok but ugly as a bulldog outside hence I called mine the French Buldog

URL of the original image: http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t529/Samsipad/image.jpg1_zpsg1aojmz6.jpg

BIGSAM

Post #214 by BIGSAM » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:09 am

BIGSAM wrote:I got one of the but ugly jobbies inside is ok but ugly as a bulldog outside hence I called mine the French Buldog

URL of the original image: http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t529/Samsipad/image.jpg1_zpsg1aojmz6.jpg

Well after driving this heap after a few wks it's a big letdown it's got some fantastic features the bed is the best I have ever slept on in a cab but the off road capabilities of a unicycle really lets it down even after RTFM and pressing all the right buttons it's bad a real let down and as for fuel and adblue it drinks more than all the fish in the North Sea !

Sorry Renualt go speak to you mates in VOLVO to see how to build a heavy haul motor !

Return to “Trucks/Lorrys”