Can anybody please give me some ideas

Contacts for spares and services

Topic author
Dave.arthur
Flag: Great Britain

Can anybody please give me some ideas

Post #1 by Dave.arthur » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:27 pm

Could somebody explain if its actually possible for me to get a parts manual for an old Jcb 3cx
even if it means sending abroad etc. My machine is 3CX-4/310826/P and also T.C. 44501

A I dont understand if its because I bought an imported machine or something. A parts guy on
ebay said he could get me one, then emailed me saying "sorry I can't get you one" He did not
elaborate on the reason despite my asking. It's worrying me something is not right, is something
not legal even!!
I can live with the fact if its just the machine thats too old - but I also worry is it more sinister?

The fact I cant buy cheaper parts on ebay is a bit of a nightmare, the bloke told me to phone
another parts company to price the part I wanted then ask for the parts number to check against his part.
I phoned them they took the details above they identified the correct part (which was double the ebay price)
then I asked him for the parts number he politely told me to bugger off - and who can blame him.
So if that particular company can identify the parts presumably a parts book exists somewhere!
Can anyone give me some ideas pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas :dizzy:

bsbplant
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Can anybody please give me some ideas

Post #2 by bsbplant » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:05 pm

Try www.diggerparts.net
01229 253276
Ask for Darren.

Frachar2

Re: Can anybody please give me some ideas

Post #3 by Frachar2 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:44 pm

Hi Dave.arthur

I've got a vast amount of JCB part manuals (NOT FOR SALE) but I can photocopy relevant pages for you and either post or email them to you if thats any help..

Re:{ It's worrying me something is not right, is something
not legal even!!
I can live with the fact if its just the machine thats too old - but I also worry is it more sinister?} I'm sure your machine is fine.

I can supply you with any part should you require them.

I would prefer to contact you by phone so you can PM me your details if you wish. My details FCSpares, fcjcb3cxphaser@gmail.com 00353868768209 Francis :)

Return to “Contacts for spares and services”