Help needed Powerfab1200 dx

Talk about technical issues here. Questions and answers!

Topic author
jamie246
Flag: Great Britain

Help needed Powerfab1200 dx

Post #1 by jamie246 » Mon May 15, 2017 3:27 pm

Hi
Im new here but i need some help if possible, i bought a powerfab 1200 xd, it lifts itself up and digs etc but it seems to be under power to dig down more than it does and drives okay, but when its hot it dont want to drive and becomes hard to turn and dont want to dig, anyone have any idea what can be causing this please? also maybe know where i can get a manual on this or pay someone for a copy of an manual, and where is the best place to buy any parts i may need , i was told it could be the hydraulic pump so where would the best place to get it done if it is or checked im in kent area and thanks for any help you can give me
cheers jamie

Jeremy Rowland

Re: Help needed Powerfab1200 dx

Post #2 by Jeremy Rowland » Mon May 15, 2017 9:34 pm

Hi Jamie and welcome to CMN :wave: yes it does sound like a pump problem to me as the machine actions get less as it gets warm, I would have thought that the hydraulic pump would have a manufacturers plate on it and a bit of research on Google would bring up a local supplier like a bearings and drives supplier.
Not too sure where you would obtain a manual from for one of these machines maybe somebody on here could guide you in the right direction here?

Jeremy

Return to “Tech Talk”