New tracked 1cx

Discuss loaders/backhoes here

Topic author
grant
Flag: Great Britain

New tracked 1cx

Post #1 by grant » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:59 pm

Hi guys just been looking through this months earthmovers and there's a pic of a new tracked 1cx with grader looks like a good machine can't imagine there would b much room inside the cab though especially for a tall lad like me

FordsonMajor

Re: New tracked 1cx

Post #2 by FordsonMajor » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:26 pm

Hi Grant, i found an article about the machine being at some show called the Conexpo, i would tend to agree it does look a little small inside, wonder if theres a reason for that?

Lindsay
Enfield Logic: Who cares if the Mauser can handle a stronger cartridge? While you're still working you're Mauser action to make up for you're miss, my 2nd round is already there.

Topic author
grant
Flag: Great Britain

Post #3 by grant » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Hi Lindsay yes I think conexpo is a contruction show in the usa wouldn't mind a shot of a 1cx I suppose it probably meant for landscaping work think it's just a prototype machine the tracked version

FordsonMajor

Post #4 by FordsonMajor » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Hi Grant, yes i think theres a good chance thats just a prototype of whats to come, and i think they are mainly for landscaping use but ive seen alot of ex telecom 1CX's for sale over here so they must have been good at one stage. i would also like to give it a bash one day

Lindsay
Enfield Logic: Who cares if the Mauser can handle a stronger cartridge? While you're still working you're Mauser action to make up for you're miss, my 2nd round is already there.

IBH

Post #5 by IBH » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:46 pm

At Conexpo, JCB launched unveiled a ''comprehensive upgrade'' to the 1CX and unveiled a concept tracked version- the 1CXT, which is going into production.
The 1CX and 1CXT are featured in the JCB Conexpo press conference video on Youtube between the 24:19- 28:20 mark, the changes and features are highlighted and there's a walk around the 1CXT.
Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7NUW7IGwZI

JCB had previously shown a concept tracked JCB 1CX at Intermat 2000- photo below.

Between the Intermat prototype and the new 1CXT being launched, Ditchwitch have come the market with two models of ''excavator tool carrier'', inc. the XT1600 (below)

Return to “Loaders/Backhoes”