My jcb broke down

Discuss loaders/backhoes here

Topic author
grant
Flag: Great Britain

My jcb broke down

Post #1 by grant » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Been back on my 3cx today having been driving a 57 Case last week I had to travel it about 25 miles after about 20 miles I was going over a fly over and half way up the hill it just cut out and would not even try and restart when our mechanic arrived turns out it had blown 2 50 amp fuses under the bonnet and as soon as they were replaced they blew straight away think there must be a major fault somewhere they think it's under the cab somewhere so don't fancy that job not much room so i'am getting a hired machine tomorrow hopefully a jcb but will probably be a cat from hewden

hiluxman
Flag: St Lucia

Re: My jcb broke down

Post #2 by hiluxman » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:39 pm

I much prefer the cat 432 over all the others

Topic author
grant
Flag: Great Britain

Re: My jcb broke down

Post #3 by grant » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Not really had much to do with cat we have one but I really dislike it mainly due to the control pattern I had a case 580sr today which I quite like we also had a 10 plate 3cx today with operator well I say operator he wasn't much use kept hitting lorry with bucket I thought I had seen rough machines til i saw this one had broken rear lights boom all scuffed front bucket was bowed in middle and it looked as though the pallet forks had come through the bonnet as it had a hole in it

Return to “Loaders/Backhoes”