3C Mark III Will not start up.

Discuss loaders/backhoes here

Tillywolves
Flag: Great Britain

Re: 3C Mark III Will not start up.

Post #51 by Tillywolves » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:27 pm

You got it up and running....brilliant. :rockon:

You have the same issues as I have. My tank is crappy and the internal filter gauze kept blocking up, so I couldnt run the machine. I just poked a rod up the tank outlet and unblocked it. Knackered up the gauze but it will be replaced one day. I was more interested in moving 7 tonnes of yellow netal off my drive at the time.

Someone has already cut a hole in the tank at sometime, so its an ongoing problem I guess on these machines. Shame Mr Bamford didnt have the foresight to make an accessible panel to remove. To be honest, its not an insurmountable task to make a plate with a gasket, held down with bolts, to allow future access if you want to... In the meantime I've got a metal rod for future clogs, and check the filters every few times.

Oil cooler on a 3C ? Not on mine, its a manual.

Topic author
mickdoc6238
Flag: France

Re: 3C Mark III Will not start up.

Post #52 by mickdoc6238 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:23 am

Now the Machine is up and running and I think everything to do with the Fuel System on the 3C is covered on this post for anyone who has the misfortune to encounter the same problem as me I am going to start another post for the rest of my Project of getting all the items I need to address to get the old girl running like she used to before the last owners let her get in such a state.

Because I am very much a novice when it comes to working on this Machine it would be great if anyone who so kindly helped me out getting her running again could follow and add your input should you be able to help out.
I will try to keep an eye out on CMN posts to make sure I do not ask the same questions as previous post so's not to waste anyones time.
The New post I will put up will be JCB 3C Mark 3 project.

Cheers Again Guys for everyones Help......Knowing that your all out there has inspired me to work fix her up :thumbup: :wave:

Return to “Loaders/Backhoes”