a few pictures i have just scanned

Discuss loaders/backhoes here

Topic author
topkit
Flag: Great Britain

a few pictures i have just scanned

Post #1 by topkit » Thu May 01, 2014 12:34 am

Obviously i have not had much to do this evening ! with the Dozer and excavator pictures i thought i would share a few backhoe loader ones, One for Julian a Steelfab in Devon, the Case 580's are on Union Street in San Francisco that was back in 1995 3 machines for a bit of trenching work, the John Deere was down in San Francisco City Centre again in 1995.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Steelfab

Re: a few pictures i have just scanned

Post #2 by Steelfab » Thu May 01, 2014 2:28 am

Hi David, thanks for posting the picture - Do you know the whereabouts of the machine in Devon as I would like to go and get some parts of it. Interestingly I went to Devon two weeks ago to strip parts off an old Steelfab which had been left to rot away on a farm since it had been parked up in the 1980's - pictures attached. I found an original grading bucket buried in the ground which I am going to tidy up and also took the front shovel. 24" bucket, cab glass, roof, steering ram, rear wheels amoungst other things. THe wheels are now being shot blasted and painted to use on my machine I am restoring.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jim M

Post #3 by Jim M » Thu May 01, 2014 6:28 pm

Where about's in Devon did you find the machine Julian, i see it's in ex farm condition :think: .

Jim

Topic author
topkit

Post #4 by topkit » Thu May 01, 2014 7:30 pm

Julian, it was just outside of Teignmouth heading towards Dawlish i can remember a right hand turn and it being just past the field where they held a market thats about it i am afraid. It may be woth you putting a wanted ad in classic tractors etc, i did this for massey digger parts and got a good response.

Return to “Loaders/Backhoes”