Case V JCB ? Whats your favourite

Discuss loaders/backhoes here

FordsonMajor

Re: Case V JCB ? Whats your favourite

Post #101 by FordsonMajor » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:42 am

I know i don't drive one for a living like some other do, but my grandfather came to aus and did various lines of work then got back into the JCB's because his father had the only JCB in Ripon North Yorks at the time in the 50's with a hydra digger then the 3C and then came here and here he had an Atlas excavator, an old International backhoe the one with no cab or it then he bought the 1982 3CX he had for over 20 years and he adored that machine, had a perkins motor in it and i can remember him telling me stories from when he would leave at 4 and 5 in the morning to road the thing 40 or 50 miles to a job do the job all day then road it back again and get home for 7 or 8 pm and do the same thing the next day, i would hate to think of the diesel cost haha and im still waiting for the pictures i said i would get you guys haha maybe if i can convince him to come down here one day i can get him to tell me a couple of stories like you guys share if any of you are interested in hearing something a little different from australia.

Lindsay
I know i don't drive one for a living like some other do, but my grandfather came to aus and did various lines of work then got back into the JCB's because his father had the only JCB in Ripon North Yorks at the time in the 50's with a hydra digger then the 3C and then came here and here he had an Atlas excavator, an old International backhoe the one with no cab or it then he bought the 1982 3CX he had for over 20 years and he adored that machine, had a perkins motor in it and i can remember him telling me stories from when he would leave at 4 and 5 in the morning to road the thing 40 or 50 miles to a job do the job all day then road it back again and get home for 7 or 8 pm and do the same thing the next day, i would hate to think of the diesel cost haha and im still waiting for the pictures i said i would get you guys haha maybe if i can convince him to come down here one day i can get him to tell me a couple of stories like you guys share if any of you are interested in hearing something a little different from australia.

Lindsay

Sorry for posting twicee still getting used to this forum blogging thingy haha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Enfield Logic: Who cares if the Mauser can handle a stronger cartridge? While you're still working you're Mauser action to make up for you're miss, my 2nd round is already there.

Return to “Loaders/Backhoes”