Didcot Power Stations Finest Off For Scrap

Discuss scrapers here

RichardJW~

Re: Didcot Power Stations Finest Off For Scrap

Post #21 by RichardJW~ » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:07 pm

thing is though the Greeks had a referendum the other week, only to have the Germans turn it around.......so whats to say they won't do the same here?

There's a lot of white-collar folks with their fingers in the EU pie......what will they do if they suddenly don't have a job come Monday morning?

Not saying its right, just the way that it works out in politics

Jeremy Rowland

Post #22 by Jeremy Rowland » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:24 pm

RichardJW~ wrote:thing is though the Greeks had a referendum the other week, only to have the Germans turn it around.......so whats to say they won't do the same here?

There's a lot of white-collar folks with their fingers in the EU pie......what will they do if they suddenly don't have a job come Monday morning?

Not saying its right, just the way that it works out in politics

Very true I think that true democracy is dead; the German people had the Euro forced on them and every country that's voted to leave has not been permitted to leave, the whole thing stinks, we are already being bombarded with propaganda suggesting that well over 50% of folk are happy to stay in Europe, judging by everybody's real attitude to the EU I sincerely doubt that very much!

Jeremy

bigkit
Flag: Great Britain

Post #23 by bigkit » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:07 pm

:brravo: don't get me started.........ideology going mad! Its nothing but a crazy experiment by a few megalomaniacs bankrolled by the masses of good ordinary folk........ :(

Return to “Scrapers”