Cat 615C Elevating scraper

Discuss scrapers here

Neversweat
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Cat 615C Elevating scraper

Post #31 by Neversweat » Sun May 15, 2011 9:50 am

Very professional shots Jeremy :thumbup: - Career change looming :?: :?: :?: :?:
I didn't realise it was Agripower from Great Missenden - Not far from us :thumbup:

Steve

P.S Well done with the you - tube posting :D

Topic author
Jeremy Rowland

Post #32 by Jeremy Rowland » Sun May 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Thanks Steve :thumbup: and yes if the chance came along then a career change would be most welcome!!

Jeremy

Topic author
Jeremy Rowland

Post #33 by Jeremy Rowland » Sun May 15, 2011 10:13 pm

Okay then so here is my second attempt at Youtube :think: and moving pictures are lets just say a little bit more of a challenge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJv2QaQ5Et4

Sadly it was a windy day and thats put paid to a lot of my movies as all you can hear is the horrible racket the wind makes as it blows down yer camcorder mic :x

There were some half decent results though and I haven't made my mind up if I will post the others or not?
Another daft problem encountered with moving pics is other folk talking and whilst I was round the back of this site there is a public path where a bloke happened to be walking his dog, he said "good morning" to which I replied the same and then thought oh no thats scrapped that clip, anyway ignore the bumbling bafoon who mumbles something like "I could really do with the sun behind me" at the end of the posted clip thats me :doh:
Yes and I haven't mastered video editing yet I did try but failed earlier on, note to self: "must try harder" :) , have a look and see what you think?

Jeremy

Ian Fletcher1970

Post #34 by Ian Fletcher1970 » Mon May 16, 2011 10:08 pm

Jeremy Rowland wrote:Okay then so here is my second attempt at Youtube :think: and moving pictures are lets just say a little bit more of a challenge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJv2QaQ5Et4

Sadly it was a windy day and thats put paid to a lot of my movies as all you can hear is the horrible racket the wind makes as it blows down yer camcorder mic :x

There were some half decent results though and I haven't made my mind up if I will post the others or not?
Another daft problem encountered with moving pics is other folk talking and whilst I was round the back of this site there is a public path where a bloke happened to be walking his dog, he said "good morning" to which I replied the same and then thought oh no thats scrapped that clip, anyway ignore the bumbling bafoon who mumbles something like "I could really do with the sun behind me" at the end of the posted clip thats me :doh:
Yes and I haven't mastered video editing yet I did try but failed earlier on, note to self: "must try harder" :) , have a look and see what you think?

Jeremy

It's a good video Jeremy - 10/10 :claphands: :claphands:

Ian

Neversweat

Post #35 by Neversweat » Tue May 17, 2011 4:39 pm

:rockon: Spielberg :D :claphands:

Steve

Topic author
Jeremy Rowland

Post #36 by Jeremy Rowland » Tue May 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Neversweat wrote::rockon: Spielberg :D :claphands:

Steve

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks Steve and Ian.

When I was there last time the lads there said they would be laying the top soil today so what the heck I have a few days I must use up or lose so I went there today and got a few decent shots and footage of the machines on the one heap, so I will post them as and when they are re-sized and post a couple more clips on the Youtube too.

Jeremy

Topic author
Jeremy Rowland

Post #37 by Jeremy Rowland » Tue May 17, 2011 7:54 pm

The light conditions were not ideal for photography today but here are a few of the pictures that I took, I will post more as and when they are re-sized and lightened or darkened as required.
I haven't even had time to look at the footage I took yet but all will be posted in due time.

Jeremy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bigkit

Post #38 by bigkit » Tue May 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Those egg beaters really knock the topsoil down well so its nice to re-spread. I bet the finished job is looking good! :thumbup:

Nice post Jeremy :bow:

If I knew how to post a thankyou I would mate! :thumbup:

Topic author
Jeremy Rowland

Post #39 by Jeremy Rowland » Tue May 17, 2011 10:50 pm

Cheers Clive :thumbup: I've just uploaded another video to Youtube, the wrong one too :x nevermind the videos have come out great so I will be posting more but it takes me nearly an hour or so to upload each one so it will take a while for me to post the odd three or four out of em all.
Yes Clive the lads on the scrapers soon reduced the first spoil heap to at least half its size, they are quite an amazing piece of kit to see in action!
In the mean time here's a few more pictures of them in action from earlier today;

Jeremy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
Jeremy Rowland

Post #40 by Jeremy Rowland » Wed May 18, 2011 7:36 am

This is the first video that I uploaded to Youtube yesterday, I will try and post two more tonight, I had much better results this time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMotWl9fQFo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Jeremy

Return to “Scrapers”