Hymac 580C

Put your equipment for sale here
Forum rules
Please use so called TAGS in the subject of the post when posting in here.
[For sale]
[Wanted]
[Exchange]
[Swap]

Topic author
Jeremy Rowland

Hymac 580C

Post #1 by Jeremy Rowland » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:04 pm

Hymac 580C for sale; this machine looks a bit rough but is a straight machine and would be ideal for farm work, ditch clearing etc. This classic is still capable of putting in a days work.

Any takers please pm me.

Jeremy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Neversweat
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Hymac 580C

Post #2 by Neversweat » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:47 pm

Jeremy Rowland wrote:Hymac 580C for sale; this machine looks a bit rough but is a straight machine and would be ideal for farm work, ditch clearing etc. This classic is still capable of putting in a days work.

Any takers please pm me.

Jeremy

Treat yourself - You know you want too :thumbup: :D

Steve

Topic author
Jeremy Rowland

Post #3 by Jeremy Rowland » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:09 pm

Neversweat wrote:
Jeremy Rowland wrote:Hymac 580C for sale; this machine looks a bit rough but is a straight machine and would be ideal for farm work, ditch clearing etc. This classic is still capable of putting in a days work.

Any takers please pm me.

Jeremy

Treat yourself - You know you want too :thumbup: :D

Steve

Yes Steve I'd love to :lol: just got no where to keep it, suppose I can dream on.

Jeremy

smithhymac
Flag: Great Britain

Post #4 by smithhymac » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:27 pm

good find Jeremy! can I spy another Hymac in the back ground of the second picture?.
keep an eye out for some buckets for my machine if you stumble across any, all sizes welcome!!
cheers Morgan

Topic author
Jeremy Rowland

Post #5 by Jeremy Rowland » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:56 am

smithhymac wrote:good find Jeremy! can I spy another Hymac in the back ground of the second picture?.
keep an eye out for some buckets for my machine if you stumble across any, all sizes welcome!!
cheers Morgan

Yes Morgan there are three 580C machines in total, the one was totally knackered all the pins and bushes badly worn and the undercarriage cracked in its favourite place so that one is stripped for parts, the other one which you spotted is rough so that is likely to follow suit, I will post a pic of it later.
There was a couple of decent spare buckets with the machine so I will ask the question for you.

Jeremy

Topic author
Jeremy Rowland

Post #6 by Jeremy Rowland » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:47 pm

This is the other Hymac 580C that Morgan spotted in the back ground; this 580C will likely be broken for spare parts unless somebody wants to buy it for doner parts or to restore? The top end is okay but the undercarriage has seen far better days.
There are two spare buckets available they are 18" and 32" respectively and I have been informed that they are both in very good condition with new teeth.

Jeremy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “For sale”