3C for sale

Put your equipment for sale here
Forum rules
Please use so called TAGS in the subject of the post when posting in here.
[For sale]
[Wanted]
[Exchange]
[Swap]

Topic author
Baloo
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Re: 3C for sale

Post #11 by Baloo » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:32 pm

redleicester wrote:
Baloo wrote:
redleicester wrote:I don't suppose you still have this?

hi
a bit late l know, but yes l still have this sat there looking sorry for its self, open to offers
andy

Cor blimey, that is a bit of a delayed reaction! Does she run, and does everything work? Leaks? Known problems?

well she used to run fine, was even new once :o :lol:

but last time l put a battery on her she refused to turn over :( dont know if the starter has given up or the engine has siezed through standing for a couple of years

l will investigate this and report back

cheers Andy

redleicester

Re: 3C for sale

Post #12 by redleicester » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Sounds dangerously like it might be way out of my league then! Damn, close by too :(

Topic author
Baloo
Flag: Great Britain

Post #13 by Baloo » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:42 pm

well l put a new battery on at the weekend and

nothing :shock: , so l guess this one is now spares or repairs,

one of the reasons for wanting to get rid of was to replace it with a tractor so as l could hang my hedgetrimer on the back and do my mile or so of hedges, whilst standing there wondering how much work it would be to strip it and weigh it in l started to ponder what was under the frame work, it is based on a tractor isent it ?? if so are the pto shafts still there behind the back actor ??, could l strip the back end of it and use it as a tractor with the hedge trimer mounted on the back, or could l just remove the back actor and mount the hedge trimmer on the cross rails and use the jcb's hydrulics to drive the cutting head and lifting rams ?? or leave the back acter on remove the bucket and mount the hedge trimer there instead

ooooh far to much thinking going on, but maybe l should keep it and get it running again after all

redleicester

Post #14 by redleicester » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:16 am

Earlier machines potentially yes IIRC, with yours, no, it was custom by that point rather than tractor based. You can get flail heads for them though! We have a chap come in and do ours - about half to three quarters of a mile inside, roadside, outside, and thats for only 150 folding, so not bad.

Return to “For sale”