Ruston Bucyrus Cranes/Draglines.

Discuss cranes here

RD6 Shane
Flag: Australia

Re: Ruston Bucyrus Cranes/Draglines.

Post #61 by RD6 Shane » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:06 pm

Some more pics bringing my RB22 home, we had to winch it on to the step deck due to it not driving one way.Shane.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RD6 Shane
Flag: Australia

Post #62 by RD6 Shane » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:11 pm

Another pic off the RB loaded. Shane
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

martyn williams

Post #63 by martyn williams » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:10 pm

I am green with envy Shane.Please post more photos as you progress on you project :thumbs_up: With luck its just your propel clutch needs adjusting.
Martyn

cosmosman

Post #64 by cosmosman » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:33 pm

Photographed this one outside a local brick factory. Been sat there for years. Thinking of making a 1/24th scale model of it.

BulldozerD11

Post #65 by BulldozerD11 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:23 pm

cosmosman wrote:Photographed this one outside a local brick factory. Been sat there for years. Thinking of making a 1/24th scale model of it.

Is that up Barnsley / wakefield way ?
(opposite a supermarket possibly) as I'm sure ive been past it.

Dave
Interested in Tractors, Plant, Heavy Haulage or Steam visit http://tractors.wikia.com/wiki/Tractor_%26_Construction_Plant_Wiki
Help document every manufacturer model build, and record every machine in preservation, clubs and events etc.

cosmosman

Post #66 by cosmosman » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:09 pm

Yup. Its at stairfoot, just outside Barnsley. Tesco supermarket is at other side of main road.

BulldozerD11

Post #67 by BulldozerD11 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:21 pm

cosmosman wrote:Yup. Its at stairfoot, just outside Barnsley. Tesco supermarket is at other side of main road.

Cheers Michael

Thought I knew it, but not an area I general drive round usually on the M1 (may have been when I went to the breakers at Blackerhill (whose name escapes me now :dizzy: ))

Looks a tidy machine, Hope it dosent suffer the fate of a lot of the Old Corporate gate displays of suddenly being declare no use / unsafe and vanishing when they shut the place down or restructure.

Dave
Interested in Tractors, Plant, Heavy Haulage or Steam visit http://tractors.wikia.com/wiki/Tractor_%26_Construction_Plant_Wiki
Help document every manufacturer model build, and record every machine in preservation, clubs and events etc.

cosmosman

Post #68 by cosmosman » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:35 pm

Was it Warwick Ward. I think their still there. I'll have to drive round and have a look some time.

td14steve

Post #69 by td14steve » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:31 am

Hi all I've only recently found this site and thought these pics fit in . they were taken in Colchester Ct. Last year. I find the posts here interesting as I was stationed in the UK in th eearly 80's with a Heavy construction squadron at RAF Wethersfield in Essex but thats another story. enjoy ths pics if they upload. Steve

BulldozerD11

Post #70 by BulldozerD11 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:07 am

Welcome to CMN Steve :thumbs_up:

Looks like a great little sand pit for playing with the toys. Look like some tidy machines there. :)

Dave

Return to “Cranes”