JCB telehandler 525 bucket

Discuss telehandlers here

Topic author
coldcomfortfarm

JCB telehandler 525 bucket

Post #1 by coldcomfortfarm » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:20 am

Hi I have just got a 525 telehandler HL which I love. I was thinking of putting a 4 in 1 bucket onto the front. Has anyone else done this or considered it. If so was there any problems encountered.

Thanks all
Stephen.

essexpete

Re: JCB telehandler 525 bucket

Post #2 by essexpete » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:30 am

I don't suppose there is real problem other than using the machine for heavy earth moving and braking out. I have often wished I had retained a smaller section RB Drott 7'6'' bucket that we had on our old 3C. It would have been useful on the telehandler for clearing up. You will need to set up the back plated so that you have enough roll back/crowd.

Topic author
coldcomfortfarm

Post #3 by coldcomfortfarm » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:23 pm

yes its just for clearing up. I know it wont perform like a JCB but i think it will be handier to nip things rather than push it around the yard until i get to a wall using a grain bucket lol.
Essexpete you have got it exactly right with the crowd function hence the questions.

neilarmo

Post #4 by neilarmo » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:04 am

Had on from a case 580 for about 15 years, it gets used a couple of times a year but I'll never sell it. Just bought another forthe kramer and the tractor loader to share. Get the crowd angle right though.
For those running models of loadall that haven't got hydraulic locking pins, cullion plant make a retro fit kit. I treated myself to one last year, and I've gained a stone since from not having to get on and off ;)

Return to “Telehandlers”