National Forklift Heritage Centre

Discuss telehandlers here

Topic author
Jeremy Rowland

Re: National Forklift Heritage Centre

Post #11 by Jeremy Rowland » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:25 am

Dave the FLT Heritage centre is one of those 'gems' that you very rarely come across and there is some intresting kit in there; the whole site is a great all round museum thats well worth a visit and its nice to be allowed to wander round there freely.
I can thoroughly recommend this museum I often visit the place; were you lucky enough to find the stationary engine shed open as that is also well worth a look round?

Jeremy

BulldozerD11

Re: National Forklift Heritage Centre

Post #12 by BulldozerD11 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Hi Jeremy

Jeremy Rowland wrote:Dave the FLT Heritage centre is one of those 'gems' that you very rarely come across and there is some intresting kit in there; the whole site is a great all round museum thats well worth a visit and its nice to be allowed to wander round there freely.

:thumbup: yes several makes id never heard of :o

I can thoroughly recommend this museum I often visit the place; were you lucky enough to find the stationary engine shed open as that is also well worth a look round?

Jeremy
yes had a quick look - again some new to me locally built stuff.

Hers a few photos (4 attempt to upload ) :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Interested in Tractors, Plant, Heavy Haulage or Steam visit http://tractors.wikia.com/wiki/Tractor_%26_Construction_Plant_Wiki
Help document every manufacturer model build, and record every machine in preservation, clubs and events etc.

Return to “Telehandlers”