just watched this robbery take place right out of my bedroom window- more importantly whats that telehandler !!

Discuss telehandlers here

Topic author
clockworklozenge1

just watched this robbery take place right out of my bedroom window- more importantly whats that telehandler !!

Post #1 by clockworklozenge1 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:38 am

well this has just occured in the last few minutes- sadly my camera froze in my haste or i would have had photos of the men in action and theyre get away vehicle !! exciting stuff.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Holger
Site Admin
Flag: Sweden

Re: just watched this robbery take place right out of my bedroom window- more importantly whats that telehandler !!

Post #2 by Holger » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:41 am

:insomnia:
Incredible!
Did they smash the door/window with the telehandler?
Some resources:
How-To

Topic author
clockworklozenge1

Re: just watched this robbery take place right out of my bedroom window- more importantly whats that telehandler !!

Post #3 by clockworklozenge1 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:19 pm

It was a cash machine in the side of Loyds TSB bank, they didnt get any cash from the looks of things- seem to have just pushed the entire cash point back into the managers office- as ive dealt with that particular branch of lloyds before I can honestly say im not a fan of that particular branch manager- so Iwont be too upset by this....

Topic author
clockworklozenge1

Post #4 by clockworklozenge1 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:24 pm

this morning.......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jeremy Rowland

Post #5 by Jeremy Rowland » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:33 pm

Wow :shock: smash but no grab eh Chris!! Well the banks are quick enough to rob the ordinary man so I must say that I don't feel too cut up about this crime but it still don't make it right.
I take it you have shown these pics to PC plod?

Jeremy

Joes1989
Flag: Great Britain

Post #6 by Joes1989 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:33 pm

Looks to me to be a JCB 531! haha

grant

Post #7 by grant » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:26 am

The lengths people will go to can't believe they actually thought they would get away with it looks like a 526 agri loadall that reminded me of the jcb that tried to rob the millennium dome

Topic author
clockworklozenge1

Post #8 by clockworklozenge1 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:17 am

exactly the same thing happened last year 2 miles along the road at ushaw moor- it made the local papers as that gang were using homemade stinger devices to slow the police down- they still got caught- again last year 2 miles in the opposite direction at Tow law another identical attack, all on cash points and all using jcb brand telehandlers- also all failed attempts causing damage with no money taken, the police are interested in video footage from the neighbouring shops, but I told them my pics were of no use- they are aware now of which direction they took off in and so are following that up, still no idea whos the telehandler is- local farmer most likely, It looked like the arm/forks were a bit buckled...... As has been said it all seems like a very futile plan that was never going to work....and for a couple of thou ...... if your lucky?

XS650

Post #9 by XS650 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:14 am

Should have had a 4in1 :D
Not all those who wander are lost.

Return to “Telehandlers”