Someca 432C

Discuss tractors here

Topic author
MrF
Flag: France

Someca 432C

Post #1 by MrF » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:51 pm

Can anyone tell me anything about Someca/fiat 432c crawler tractors?
One is talking to me thats for sale locally, but I cant justify buying it just to add to the collection, so I have to convince my wife we need it in addition to the jcb...
Would it be able drive a flail etc? and perhaps the power for some mole draining (a cunning plan forms.) Sorry if these are daft questions but Im not very knowledgeable about tractors in general.
I cant find any specs on it at all, anyone know what hp etc it is rated at? The advert says it has a 3 point and hydraulic take offs for trailers...

someca432c.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
MrF

Re: Someca 432C

Post #2 by MrF » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Hmm more google reveals the specs for the 431, anyone know if theyre a similar beast?
2.5 metric tonnes and 43hp...

http://www.puddingsworld.com/Machinery/ ... GE%201.jpg

Topic author
MrF

Post #3 by MrF » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:28 pm

Never mind, crawler will have to stay there for a bit longer, I just bought a pair of massey harris pony's with ploughs and finger mower etc. Probably a bit more practical and just have to use my 3c to extract them out the really swampy bits :)

Toomanytoys

Post #4 by Toomanytoys » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:16 pm

Hi... I have a someca 215, its a small 25hp tractor similar to the Pony... We were living in Central France (23) until last year...
Also have a dexta with front loader, but its in tired "ex farm" condition... going to need to sell that I reckon...

Topic author
MrF

Post #5 by MrF » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:12 pm

Im right by the border of 23, just up from Azerables as it goes. Out of the pony's the first was running and demonstrated working by the seller, and coming off the trailer round to the barn after Id bought it, threw a rod through the crankcase and killed itself.
Pony2 is a later 820 with hydraulic 3 point etc, and I rebuilt the engine in that over sunday, it having zero compression which turned out to be stuck rings, a bit of diesel and care and back together, a quick rebuild of the starter motor that was inoperative and Ive just been mowing the garden with the finger mower. The seller of the pair had to get rid of them as his father in law had bought him a older someca 25hp tractor as a present! and he had a old ford tractor undergoing a front axle rebuild in his shed...

I think we've spoke somewhere else on the net as your username seems familiar?, although simon doesnt ring a bell...
That crawler is in 23 somewhere, but Im going to have to pass on it for now...

Return to “Tractors”