Green day(s)

Discuss tractors here

Topic author
Cx5
Flag: Great Britain

Green day(s)

Post #1 by Cx5 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:58 pm

24th-25th September 2016
John Deere had a bit of a birthday bash at Langley, 50 years of supplying machinery and service back up from their UK headquarters in rural Nottinghamshire. Two days of themed entertainment and plenty of green machines to view, both the latest range of products and more importantly a huge line up of owners tractors. These were all allocated a place in along line up and what was most interesting details of age, original dealer (if known) hours worked on the clock, owners name and distance from Langar. Tractors from Scotland and Ireland were present in the line up.

Lots to do and see for all the family so horns were being beeped and lights left on all in relative safety and with plenty of JD staff about to answer questions and point you in the right direction. So a big :thumbup: for John Deere and from what I saw, a very well attended event

I think the 3350 in the photos below had the most hours on the clock 14530. Many had over 7000 hours and looked good externally.

Also present were the lorries from W.Coy & Sons who deliver the machinery from dockside although I believe Procters actually own the lorry fleet but they keep the Coy brand because of the long association with JD.
The final photo shows some ring entertainment supported by the Uk dealer network

essexpete

Re: Green day(s)

Post #2 by essexpete » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:04 am

The 3130 probably put JD on the map around here.

Return to “Tractors”