Garden Tractors.

Discuss tractors here

Topic author
graumm
Flag: Wales

Re: Garden Tractors.

Post #21 by graumm » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:19 am

Hi when I started reading the first line I'm thinking 'That's a lot of cat food ?'.
Then I finished reading.
But I know what you mean I think I am almost over the Garden Tractor Crisis but there is an urge to collect Reproduction Pedal Cars and it's now up to Twenty ans slowly growing but all is not lost as there are people out there with 4 & 500 and more.
So be-where things can take over as we all know ??
Graham
Ps there was a lady on the news headlines recently that had over a Thousand of those Furry things running around. ???

Mrsmackpaul
Flag: Australia

Post #22 by Mrsmackpaul » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:11 am

hair bear wrote:Don't panic - we can wait...
Paul, it's 10pm here which to my maths makes it around 10am there. I wish I could run a farm and have time to be on the net at 10am!!! :insomnia: :insomnia: :insomnia: :backto:

Hair bear the slave driver hey ?? I dont think it was 10 am but got to stop for breaky some time anyway Australia day today the day Australia was colonized or the day you lot sent all of us convicts here LOL

Paul
Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

Mrsmackpaul

Post #23 by Mrsmackpaul » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:13 am

graumm wrote:Hi when I started reading the first line I'm thinking 'That's a lot of cat food ?'.
Then I finished reading.
But I know what you mean I think I am almost over the Garden Tractor Crisis but there is an urge to collect Reproduction Pedal Cars and it's now up to Twenty ans slowly growing but all is not lost as there are people out there with 4 & 500 and more.
So be-where things can take over as we all know ??
Graham
Ps there was a lady on the news headlines recently that had over a Thousand of those Furry things running around. ???

yeah these things sort of just creep up on us when we dont expect it I just take the attitude why fight it LOL

Paul

Topic author
graumm

Post #24 by graumm » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:00 pm

Hi there Down Under.
Not being in to world travel but arn't you the opposite of us 12 hours & 6 months so when I wrote it was 10 at night and your morning.
So I was thinking about bed and you were having a tea brake or anything else wet ??
As for things creeping up on you ??
I moved from a small bungalow on a small plot on a housing estate to a 6 acre small holding here in Mid-West Wales 6 years ago with a 60 x 100 foot main building incorporating a 30 x 100 workshop down one side and living area down the the other side with a large storage area above ( now mostly filled with Garden Tractors )
Some people might say every mans dream, " A workshop with a bedroom attached"
A 50 x 50 foot pole barn and a block of 5 stables now all full-ish yet three quarters of what' here came from the bungalow ?
But then I had things stored every where with friends as well.
And a lot of travelling to ship a life time 200 Miles, Not far possibly in Down Under terms but here in the UK a nightmare and all of it moved with 2 4x4's and several large trailers taking 55 each way journeys.

Mrsmackpaul

Post #25 by Mrsmackpaul » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:12 pm

sounding like paradise to me big shed with the toys right there when and where you need them

I think I can under stand your shifting woes I dont think distance has a lot to do with it at times but whats in between can make all the difference I shifted the farm and family 3000km around 8 years ago a couple of road train loads of must have gear still havent unpacked it all yet not telling the Princess that though still is must have gear LOL

Paul

Topic author
graumm

Post #26 by graumm » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:05 pm

Yes I know what you mean about unpacked boxes, It's a case of 'I know I have it and I may find it one day'
The best method is to look for some thing else and you will be amazed what turns up.
Graham.

hair bear
Flag: Great Britain

Post #27 by hair bear » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:49 pm

Sorry Paul, didn't realise - a belated Happy Australia Day to you!

I was told once that 'He who has the most toys wins'. I'm nowhere close but still working on it.
If a LandRover doesn't leak oil, it's run out.

Return to “Tractors”