Deutz d6806a translation german to eng for diagram

Discuss tractors here

Topic author
TrevorJ
Flag: Australia

Deutz d6806a translation german to eng for diagram

Post #1 by TrevorJ » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:25 pm

Hi

Long story short, a new neighbour recently acquired a Deutz with the property ... it's had better days, a long list of abuse and things which broke on it that IMO normally requires a complete ____ idiot at the controls.

Anyhow one of the problems is the 3 pt linkage doesn't go up, and from what I've been told, the oil levels are ok, it works the loader, so my guess is the pump should be ok, so that only leaves the control bank or the seal in the 3pt internal ram ... or possibly there is a tap hidden away somewhere there.

I've only had a brief one minute eye over, and nothing leapt out at me.

I do have a german pdf for the model (if it was decent quality it'd be worth sharing but sadly it's really low quality.)

I could type each work into a translate service, but figured it'd be just quicker to ask what the various items are as well as maybe someone here is really familiar with Deutz and wouldn't even have to think about where a shut off tap might be or if maybe the Deutz has a second pump for the lift system.

Below is a pnp of a page of the pdf. Apologies for the low quality. I did not observe a third lever as in the pic and I am curious what item 11 is?

Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fred stripper

Re: Deutz d6806a translation german to eng for diagram

Post #2 by fred stripper » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:11 pm

11 is a lock lever,the arms are lowered, lever is turned preventing the arms from lifting more than half way for linkage drawbar etc.Our dealer told us never to use it.Later tractors had main up/down lever and mix lever/knob(position control,heavy draught,medium, light draught )in that order,and spool levers

Topic author
TrevorJ
Flag: Australia

Re: Deutz d6806a translation german to eng for diagram

Post #3 by TrevorJ » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:11 pm

Thank you. I was very curious as to what it might have been. Yes, sounds like something that could easily malfunction.

I know this much, the neigbour told me he and his son in law (who's a diesel fitter) were able to locate a book in english, took the top off, but everything looked ok ... though it still doesn't work.

P.S. Welcome to the forum :wave:

Return to “Tractors”