Allis Chalmers 190, 200, 7060

Discuss tractors here

Topic author
Aaronh74

Allis Chalmers 190, 200, 7060

Post #1 by Aaronh74 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:08 pm

Hi new to this site. Ive recently inherited 7 tractors from my father in law. Since circumstances haven't allowed him to run any of them for the last 6 or 7 years. I grew up in a small town but never had the chance to operate a tract toor. MY wife can help me learn though so no big deal. My problem is no real maintenance has been done on said tractors except for addition of oil and a filter change or two. The 200 and 190 have cabs. I don't want to cannibalize one for the other. Cause they both have run to move them from one shed to the other and then just left. I am looking for a manual that tells me how the seat comes apart if any one knows because the top seat bracket is broke and im not sure how it comes apart. Either a good hammering will pop the pin out or whether its screwed into place. Other than that wish me luck .

Mrsmackpaul
Flag: Australia

Re: Allis Chalmers 190, 200, 7060

Post #2 by Mrsmackpaul » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:55 am

Aaronh welcome mate I cant help you with AC tractors look on Ebay is proberly the go for a manual I understand AC parts are getting hard to get I guess it depends on what prat of the world your from most likely if your from the US or Canada you will be able to get more access to parts there are some places in Australia that deal in parts them anyway good luck with it all

Paul
Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

Return to “Tractors”