Farm Manuals Fast

Discuss tractors here

Topic author
ShawnR

Farm Manuals Fast

Post #1 by ShawnR » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:14 pm

I stumbled across a site today while looking for an operators manual for an International B414 tractor. One is not listed on the downloads of this site.

I am hesitant to throw my money around on the internet but finding limited other resources (and I trust PayPal), I gave it a shot. I first went looking for reviews or comments on the site and found none so thought I would post something here. I think they are a relatively new resource.

http://farmmanualsfast.com/home.php

I entered my info. I don't like that they need a mailing address when my purchase was a download but gambled a bit. I also don't like that they do not list a physical address for themselves on the site. I feel that a legitimate site will at least list a legitimate mailing address, although this could be fake for a total fake site too.

In the end, the process went well, easy and the manual is good. I printed it off right away in case I have a computer glitch :-0 and it printed very well and clear. The whole process took about 15 minutes and I have my printed operators manual for $10. Perhaps it is a common site for some users but as I mention, the only references to them I could find were their own so either they are new or relatively unknown. Perhaps others will comment on them.

If this post is inappropriate for this site, then the moderator can delete it or let me know. I see this as a review or simply another resource for tractor enthusiasts, not an advertisement for them, although, I guess it kinda is.....

TrevorJ
Flag: Australia

Re: Farm Manuals Fast

Post #2 by TrevorJ » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:12 pm

:thumbup: You're a braver man than I.

:?: I don't know either way if it's appropriate to point out sites that have "questionable" digital downloads for sale, but it makes an interesting diversion until / if the thread is removed.

http://discussion.farmmanualsfast.com/thread-3-post-3.html

Return to “Tractors”