BK Krone Self Propelled Forage Harvester

Discuss harvesters here

Topic author
Jim M
Flag: Great Britain

BK Krone Self Propelled Forage Harvester

Post #1 by Jim M » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:08 pm

Whilst driving home this evening on the A38 near Buckfastleigh, Devon i spotted a brand new Krone self propelled forage harvester parked up on a low loader , unfortunately i was driving and couldn't get a pic . things have moved on since i last worked on anything Krone like there round balers . Are these foragers something to do with the Reco Mengele brand? and does anyone have a pic of this Krone machine, don't ask for model numbers as i was doing 70mph at the time :lol: :lol: .

Jim

RichardJW~

Re: BK Krone Self Propelled Forage Harvester

Post #2 by RichardJW~ » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:12 pm

Jim M wrote:Whilst driving home this evening on the A38 near Buckfastleigh, Devon i spotted a brand new Krone self propelled forage harvester parked up on a low loader , unfortunately i was driving and couldn't get a pic . things have moved on since i last worked on anything Krone like there round balers . Are these foragers something to do with the Reco Mengele brand? and does anyone have a pic of this Krone machine, don't ask for model numbers as i was doing 70mph at the time :lol: :lol: .

Jim

there's not much grass around to pick up this summer........maybe its going to work at Home Park

bogtrotter

Re: BK Krone Self Propelled Forage Harvester

Post #3 by bogtrotter » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Mmmmm....... Krone foragers, all 1000hp of them. dont see many down this neck of the woods. Not in with reco that i'm aware with, do alot with self propelled mowers these days aswell, gear seems to have taken off more in Ireland than over here.
Too true Richard, must be fair cut in there by now!!!

Return to “Harvesters”