:lol:

Jeremy Rowland

Re: Freezing energy bills

Post #12 by Jeremy Rowland » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:05 pm

jcb4cx wrote:
Jeremy Rowland wrote:
FOWLER MAN wrote:Hi,
Who needs Milliband anyway :?: :?: :?:
Go on line and you'll find at least three deals freezing todays electricity prices till 2017 anyway. :? :? :lol: :lol:
Fred

Correct Fred, frozen at extortionate prices too :x ; we need the utilities under government control not greedy money grabbing companies who pander to the share holders at everybody's expense.

Jeremy

and governments are not :roll: :)

Yes but whatever the government grabs is for the benefit of everybody and not a few greedy shareholders. :thumbup: :lol:

Jeremy

Topic author
martyn williams

Post #13 by martyn williams » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:16 pm

We will be getting power shortages , maybe this winter, if its bad, because gerneration capacity has been reduced thanks to the EU.
Thank god for Ffross Y Fran and Tower opencast. :thumbup:
Don't forget we are all paying a 12 % green tax within our energy bills for the great green con
Martyn

FOWLER MAN
Flag: Wales

Post #14 by FOWLER MAN » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:25 pm

Yes Martyn,
If we get those power shortages just remember that it's the innept negotiating skills of Tony Blairs Government that put us in this "EU Straight Jacket" of having to reduce our gennerating capacity by too much too soon. :roll:

If you think public ownership will help reduce costs,let me remind you of the daily dose of waste and bungled decissions I witnessed during the years I worked with The National Coal Board.
My operators and men thought NCB stood for "No C~~t Bothers." :roll: :lol: :lol:
Fred

bigkit
Flag: Great Britain

Post #15 by bigkit » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:39 pm

Mkaes you laugh, expanding population and more homes need MORE power???????? :think: Am I right??? ;)

While we're on the subject, we need more reservoirs to. Save us getting a water shortage every other year! :roll:

:arrrrgh:

Topic author
martyn williams

Post #16 by martyn williams » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:44 pm

Public ownership of key industries works in Germany, I work for a German based nationalised company that runs most of our freight and owns Arriva,the trouble with the UK is that our so called leaders have got not one ounce of common sense. Fred is right,the NCB were run by a load of idiots,just look what they did to the people after the Aberfan disaster.
The people of the UK deserves better
Martyn

Jeremy Rowland

Post #17 by Jeremy Rowland » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:29 am

FOWLER MAN wrote:Yes Martyn,
If we get those power shortages just remember that it's the innept negotiating skills of Tony Blairs Government that put us in this "EU Straight Jacket" of having to reduce our gennerating capacity by too much too soon. :roll:

If you think public ownership will help reduce costs,let me remind you of the daily dose of waste and bungled decissions I witnessed during the years I worked with The National Coal Board.
My operators and men thought NCB stood for "No C~~t Bothers." :roll: :lol: :lol:
Fred

Yes Fred I agree with you that we certainly have very poor record when it comes to managing most industries both private and government owned, the British seam to bungle their way through life, as for the Germans well they have always been better at managing their affairs.
Either way you will find that both of the main parties in this country will sell us down the river with the EU the sad thing is that the majority of the British public either don't care or are too selfish or too ignorant to do anything about it. B-liar was simply carrying out what the Bilderberg group wanted and Camoron will do the same, did you know that both of the countries chancellors were at the last Bilderberg meeting? Makes you think doesnt it? :think:

Jeremy

Topic author
martyn williams

Post #18 by martyn williams » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:09 am

There are darker forces at work that are on a tier above elected governments,the Bilderberg group being one.why the behind closed doors meeting with ourleaders
The banking crisis was planned it did just not happen out of the blue,the EU is a stepping stone to total control .
There are a number of events that have been "engineered " from Pearl Harbour to 911 and on to the economic crisis, all these events could have been prevented but were let to develope without intervention.A means to an end.
A lot of people are getting wise to whats happening,its a very different time to WW2 years.A lot more information due to the internet for starters.
Just look at our political leaders, they are like clones, you could not get a fag paper between them they are the same, and from the same background. The good ones were eliminated,Robin Cook for example, he was going to release information that he came across but never got the chance,also John Smith he would have made a good leader but died young , giving Mr Blair a run at being leader. This was going to happen and nothing to do with chance.
The Syria thing is also planned but a small spanner was thrown in the works by our MP's who for the first time , made the correct move. the US president was shaken that their greatest supporter took time out to rethink and not dive in. So this country may have prevented WW3 without knowing it. As the US would love a crack at Russia and China, which is their ultimate plan. :arrrrgh:
So the energy debarcle is t a very small part of what these faceless people got instore for us.
Time will tell,
Martyn

bigkit
Flag: Great Britain

Post #19 by bigkit » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Crickey Martyn, you are spending too much time looking at conspiracy web-sites. I'm going to cut off your internet and get you a good councillor to help you to chill out! :doh: :lol:

WOW!

:lol:

FOWLER MAN
Flag: Wales

Post #20 by FOWLER MAN » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:43 pm

Crikey Martyn,
Who lives in The Fantacy World :think: :think: :?: :?:
Is it Thee or Me :?: :?: :lol: :lol:

Fred

Return to “Off Topic”