Don't some people just irritate you

Talk about everything else here.

Topic author
grant
Flag: Great Britain

Don't some people just irritate you

Post #1 by grant » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:05 pm

As some of you may have seen I was selling a couple of buckets on eBay which I have now sold the 3cx one sold first and the guy paid straightaway but the mini digger one sold I heard nothing from the guy then i got in touch with him and eventually got a reply he wanted me to drop it off at his sons workplace which I couldn't do as due to the time I finish work I then offered to drop it off at his house which he wasn't keen on so i offered to meet him after 6 as we go to my partners horses which is only 5 miles from his address that was nearly 2 weeks ago i'am sure he could make the effort to meet me I wouldn't mind if he had payed i always pay straight away or at least get in contact with the seller think I might give him another week then will re list it

jcb4cx

Re: Don't some people just irritate you

Post #2 by jcb4cx » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:50 pm

grant wrote:As some of you may have seen I was selling a couple of buckets on eBay which I have now sold the 3cx one sold first and the guy paid straightaway but the mini digger one sold I heard nothing from the guy then i got in touch with him and eventually got a reply he wanted me to drop it off at his sons workplace which I couldn't do as due to the time I finish work I then offered to drop it off at his house which he wasn't keen on so i offered to meet him after 6 as we go to my partners horses which is only 5 miles from his address that was nearly 2 weeks ago i'am sure he could make the effort to meet me I wouldn't mind if he had payed i always pay straight away or at least get in contact with the seller think I might give him another week then will re list it

make sure you do a non payment , to get your seller fees back ;) :thumbup:
every village has one , is yours missing you

Topic author
grant

Re: Don't some people just irritate you

Post #3 by grant » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:16 pm

Well after my rant yesterday I got a message this morning to arrange collection I even got 44p extra for it :thumbup:

Return to “Off Topic”