Fred Dibnah How to address vandalism

Talk about everything else here.

Topic author
FordsonMajor

Fred Dibnah How to address vandalism

Post #1 by FordsonMajor » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:20 am

HERE HERE! Whip the little buggers into line and give em a good smack around the ear 'ole.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4hVEViCrXY&feature=related[/video]

Thought any people who were a bit old school like me would like to see this.

Lindsay
Enfield Logic: Who cares if the Mauser can handle a stronger cartridge? While you're still working you're Mauser action to make up for you're miss, my 2nd round is already there.

gah1950
Flag: Wales

Re: Fred Dibnah How to address vandalism

Post #2 by gah1950 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:12 pm

What can you say when thugs do damage to sacred property like this ,What can you do?Answer bugger all .Society is as soft as crap on these evil B------S.if i can remember just recently wasnt there an incident on the promenade in blackpool where one gobshite urinated over the towns memorial for the fallen heroes of the past wars.Until the pussyfoot politicians show some guts things are definatley going to get a lot worse than they allready are.
graham :( :( :(

Topic author
FordsonMajor

Post #3 by FordsonMajor » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Aii, i agree there 100% Graham, nout yah can do anymore, gone are the days where the local bobby would give yah a clip around there ear, nobody has any authority over these little scumbags anymore. Bring back the old days aye?

Lindsay
Enfield Logic: Who cares if the Mauser can handle a stronger cartridge? While you're still working you're Mauser action to make up for you're miss, my 2nd round is already there.

martyn williams

Post #4 by martyn williams » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:43 pm

I spent may hours in Freds workshop in Bolton talking about all sorts of subjects,he may not have been PC but spoke the truth that most of us feel.He was dismayed at the way this country had degenerated. respect for others and their property and the lack of engineering skills now in the UK. A nation of call centres and fast food rubbish.
It got worse in the early 1980's with the greed of privitisation.Look at how high our bills are now :dizzy: Those firms were owned by US before privitisation,then the people were conned by the shares for very short term gain.By god we are paying for it now with 19 % rise in fuel bills :dizzy:
We should tell the greenies to sod off with their telly tubby windmills and go back to lala land :lol:
We need proper paid jobs not Muckdonalds everywhere on minimum wage employees
POWER TO THE PEOPLE :lol:
Martyn
Your turn know Jeremy :thumbup: :lol:

Topic author
FordsonMajor

Post #5 by FordsonMajor » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:51 pm

Needs to be more old school people in the world.

martyn williams

Post #6 by martyn williams » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:01 pm

I think you are right Lindsay.
Are the best days gone ? standards have dropped be it music and machines.
Martyn, grumpy old fart :lol:

Topic author
FordsonMajor

Post #7 by FordsonMajor » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Unfortunately the best days are gone and i didnt get to see them :( Machines are ugly with too many electronics now, people want everything too easy and arent willing to work for it and the people that want a job like me cant find one. Music is absolute bollocks, no good modern music with the exception of country.

Lindsay, grumpy young fart ( 17 )

Ian Fletcher1970
Flag: Great Britain

Post #8 by Ian Fletcher1970 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:02 pm

I agree too - When I was a lad (25-30 years ago) when the headmistress came into secondary school assembly you were s**t scared of her even though you had'nt done anything, likewise with the village bobby. Nowadays kids know that teachers and coppers can't touch them. God help us :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Ian

Jeremy Rowland

Post #9 by Jeremy Rowland » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:13 am

Generally I agree with all thats been said above :claphands: it greatly distresses me when I read some of the cr*p you see in the local papers.
Recently not so far from where I live there was a case where a head teacher was sacked because they and another teacher physically carried a child into school to protect the child from a known paedo who was hanging around the school gates.
The head was sacked because they dared to physically handle a child even though it was for the childs benefit :arrrrgh:

I would have to ask the following;
1) Why was a known paedo permitted to hang around the school gates?
2) Why would the child not OBEY the teachers orders to leave the play ground?

Makes you sick doesn't it, we have had "the tail wagging the dog" for too long now in this country it's about time we got rid of the "do-gooders" and bought back discipline; the cane, the whip and long jail terms............ and thats just for starters!!!
I can recall when they said that they were going to ban the cane from schools and the local tv station actually interviewed children about this............ the children thought what a bad idea this was........................ "out of the mouth of babes cometh wisdom" shame the do gooders can't understand that wisdom!!

Jeremy

FOWLER MAN
Flag: Wales

Post #10 by FOWLER MAN » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:40 am

Hi Jeremy,
I'd like to endorse your sentiments completely. :claphands:
Allmost all I speak to feel the same way,putting the "meddling do-gooders" who have been responsible for the collapse of decent vallues and respect firmly in the minority.
I don't understand how such a minority have been allowed to do so much dammage to society in such a comparatively short number of years? :doh:
It is crimminal that such a minority have been allowed to distroy a system which worked well, giving rise to the current chaottic state of affairs which clearly isn't working. :(
I wish I had the answer.
Fred

Return to “Off Topic”