Mindless Pyromainiac Vandals

Talk about everything else here.

Topic author
FOWLER MAN
Flag: Wales

Mindless Pyromainiac Vandals

Post #1 by FOWLER MAN » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:59 am

Hi,
According to BBC Local News, South Wales Fire Brigade have attended over 500 :!: :!: :!: bracken fires in the last month.
Their recources are being stretched and they warn that there may be loss of life as a result.
I took these pics from my window today, this fire started mid morning and is still raging now, (after midnight).
The fires are apparently started by mindless young crettins and reach eppidemic numbers during school hollidays and week ends.
If cought they are never addiquately punished our world has gone soft.
Fred
02203_Capture.jpg
02205_Capture_2.jpg
02203_Capture_23.jpg
02206_Capture.jpg
02214_Capture.jpg
02203_Capture_21.jpg
02203_Capture_23.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mrsmackpaul
Flag: Australia

Re: Mindless Pyromainiac Vandals

Post #2 by Mrsmackpaul » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:23 am

Yes Fred the world has gone soft on these rat bags people need to be made accountable for there actions back in the day in Australia if your kids did something wrong you had to pay

When I was a kid a fate worse than death was my parents finding out I had done something wrong todays kids dont even seem to care little buggers need a good kick in the ----

Paul
Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

XS650
Flag: Great Britain

Post #3 by XS650 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:16 am

Same thing is happening on Cleveland Hills around Teesside. 279 grass fires over Easter holiday costing fire brigade ( us ) £500,000 !

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/local/teesvalley/redcar/10379762.Arson_during_Easter_holidays_costs_Cleveland_Fire_Brigade_more_than___500_000/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Not all those who wander are lost.

Ian Fletcher1970

Post #4 by Ian Fletcher1970 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:33 pm

A piece of 3x2 around the head would work wonders for the culprits :D

Jeremy Rowland

Post #5 by Jeremy Rowland » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:55 am

Ian Fletcher1970 wrote:A piece of 3x2 around the head would work wonders for the culprits :D

You realise it would probably miss their brain by six foot :lol: this sort of stupid behaviour by individuals who should know better is enough to bring the worse out in anybody; I'd happily see them birched.

Jeremy

Mrsmackpaul
Flag: Australia

Post #6 by Mrsmackpaul » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:44 am

Jeremy Rowland wrote:
Ian Fletcher1970 wrote:A piece of 3x2 around the head would work wonders for the culprits :D

You realise it would probably miss their brain by six foot :lol: this sort of stupid behaviour by individuals who should know better is enough to bring the worse out in anybody; I'd happily see them birched.

Jeremy

:lol: :lol: :lol:

At least the country is nice green over there in this wide brown land we have lost lots of lives because of these type of people
The laws all seem to have got way out of whack over here the scum seem to get away with everything and the working man or woman gets fined because 3k's over the limit or the log book for the truck had a spelling mistake

Paul
Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

topkit

Post #7 by topkit » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:56 pm

Fred The reason we have gone soft is because of lack of discipline and not being allowed to smack your own child or correct them due to another silly namby pampby left wing rule brought in by our nany state fiend mr Blair, kids are allowed to run riot nowadays and the parents half the time are not fit to be parents, I think half these young people athese fires cause havoc for the wildlife at the most important time of the year for them,these kids should be given some kind of harsh community service thst would show them in their true colours to everyone in their local community. Roll on when Ed Milliband gets into power coz everything will be fine then (not) :lol:

grahamgrigg

Post #8 by grahamgrigg » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:14 pm

Mrsmackpaul wrote:Yes Fred the world has gone soft on these rat bags people need to be made accountable for there actions back in the day in Australia if your kids did something wrong you had to pay

When I was a kid a fate worse than death was my parents finding out I had done something wrong todays kids dont even seem to care little buggers need a good kick in the ----

Paul
I DONT DISAGREE
this is not something new though or to this generation, I recall working down there in the hot summer of 76 the place was black with smoke yes a lack of parental guidance but what do you expect when their parents were doing the same nearly 40 yrs ago

Return to “Off Topic”