Fred Dibnah How to address vandalism

Talk about everything else here.

Jeremy Rowland

Re: Fred Dibnah How to address vandalism

Post #11 by Jeremy Rowland » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:51 am

Thanks Fred :claphands: it is such a shame though that the very fabric of our society is being destroyed by stupid and foolish ideas put forth by idiots, sadly in this country we have made a whip for our own backs by allowing this to happen and now we have grown a society of people with no love; no respect and no real social skills whatsoever :(

People specially youngsters used to respect both teachers and police alike but now there is no respect and heaven help anybody who would dare to say anything to any of these little tikes cos you'd get twice as much verbal back :x

I too cannot understand exactly why this has happened but I do know it is very WRONG and needs correction, sadly I cannot see that happening unless there is a major upheavel in our society. :(

Jeremy

Topic author
FordsonMajor

Post #12 by FordsonMajor » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:27 pm

Hi Fred and Jeremy, we all have the answer as a collective but a minority such as ours wont be heard in any government anymore. Sad it really is.

Lindsay
Enfield Logic: Who cares if the Mauser can handle a stronger cartridge? While you're still working you're Mauser action to make up for you're miss, my 2nd round is already there.

martyn williams

Post #13 by martyn williams » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:59 pm

In the course of my job I have had bricks thrown at me,shot at with an air gun and verbally abused.And thats just the boss :lol:
Being serious though, it seems to be getting worse,I dread the night shifts now.Some members of the gang have been threatened.I carry a big stick and a can of easystart for protection.We also have big trouble with the cable pinchers.
Martyn

Topic author
FordsonMajor

Post #14 by FordsonMajor » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:10 am

That sounds very wise Martyn, also sounds very similar to grandad when he used to work nights and even during the day in some of the rougher areas where people are a little braver than others, he used to keep a small steel pipe abou 2 ft long in his digger and one in his lorry. Its sad that the world has come to the stage where defending yourself is a natural thing more so than it used to be :/

Lindsay
Enfield Logic: Who cares if the Mauser can handle a stronger cartridge? While you're still working you're Mauser action to make up for you're miss, my 2nd round is already there.

Return to “Off Topic”