Had to get another display cabinet!

Discuss earthmoving models here

Topic author
niner

Had to get another display cabinet!

Post #1 by niner » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:44 pm

It came to the point where all my models were scrapping for room in my display cabinet so I managed to source another thats the same and spread the models about a bit.

A couple of good buy's on ebay, both from Ikea, and have lights £40 for one and £30 for the other :thumbup:

Some of the bigger models now have a shelf to themselves.

It wont be long till these two are full and I will need another. I have a Komatsu WA900 & 800, a Liebherr 994 to put in and I have 2 CCM models on the way.

Where does it end? It would be a shame to have some just boxed up and not on display.

andythejoiner

Re: Had to get another display cabinet!

Post #2 by andythejoiner » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:25 pm

very nice

BulldozerD11

Post #3 by BulldozerD11 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:07 pm

Nice to have the space - Neat display cabinets there Martin.

Should be a few used ones about from all the shut shops but all these other little shops adding a bit of jewelry and craft stuff will be snaping them up 2nd hand. Shopfitter i knew used to sell a few all glass ones a week flat pack.

Most of my models are back in the boxes, as all the shelves are full of books/magazines (and the desk & floor)

Got about a dozen smaller models on a shelf over the door but too high to see them really but de cluttered the window cill

Dave
Interested in Tractors, Plant, Heavy Haulage or Steam visit http://tractors.wikia.com/wiki/Tractor_%26_Construction_Plant_Wiki
Help document every manufacturer model build, and record every machine in preservation, clubs and events etc.

Topic author
niner

Post #4 by niner » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:10 pm

I dont have the room at home, thses 2 cabinets are in my room in work, out of the way of the mrs :D

I already have one of these cabinets at home full of Corgi 1;72 modern Military aircraft.

Return to “Earthmoving models”