Turn Your Back And Look ...............

Discuss earthmoving models here

Topic author
newjcb123uk

Turn Your Back And Look ...............

Post #1 by newjcb123uk » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:00 am

My two kids had a field day in my office recently :shock: when Daddy left them for 10 mins to attend a customer. All I could do was laugh when I returned to see the two of them with guilty faces playing scrapyard crashes with both the toys and precious models on my diorama - ah well - kids! you gotta love em :bow:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"A man reaps what he sows"

Andyjcbman1
Flag: Wales

Re: Turn Your Back And Look ...............

Post #2 by Andyjcbman1 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Hi Chris,

Am new to the site and the whole forum thing, have to say I'm insanely jealous of the jcb collection, the display cases full of 3cs look amazing :claphands: It was myself who's just ordered the 4d from Martyn and I hope it will be the first of many - there simply is no comparison between these and the mass produced nzg's and joals of this world.

My one regret is that I didn't go into the world of plant operating when I left school, I still don't know know why I didn't, I have fond memories of watching the 3cs at work in the seventies, seeing them bouncing along the roads!! I got behind the controls of a mid seventies 3cii when my father-in-law was doing a self build a couple of years ago and remember the brakes were a bit iffy!! :dizzy:

Regards.

Andy. :rockon:

Stormin
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Turn Your Back And Look ...............

Post #3 by Stormin » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:09 pm

Looks like you caught them just in time. If they'd used that grenade the whole lot could have been smithereens. :shock:

Return to “Earthmoving models”