Poclain 125b excavator

Discuss earthmoving models here

Topic author
Kasey Tucker

Poclain 125b excavator

Post #1 by Kasey Tucker » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:55 am

Workshop manual. We arr in desperate need of a workshop manual for our digger. The only one that i have found is in french and i can not translate it at all. Does anyone know where we could get one from. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TrevorJ
Flag: Australia

Re: Poclain 125b excavator

Post #2 by TrevorJ » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:21 pm

Welcome to the forum :wave:

The topic needs to be somewhere better like viewforum.php?f=3 so i guess the admin will move it eventually.

I've had a good look online a couple of times, and not found any worthwhile results for an english version.

The Maskinisten forum only appears to have the instruction book for the 125b. it's in french as well. [If you have the workshop manual, maybe upload it and just maybe someone might be able to help you with translations of various pages you really need ... if not it's a good share.]

If your manual is pretty clear, you could try a program called kleptomania which you can use to box the text you'd like to translate and drop the text into an online translator. It isn't a perfect system, but at least you can try and muddle through.

Though for $16.50 (site listed below) you can have the parts book and you never know, they might know where you could find a workshop manual.

http://www.ploughbooksales.com.au/58.htm

Sorry I can't help you with the actual workshop manual.

Quick update.

as per http://www.manuals.us/case125bexcavatorservicemanual.aspx -- From another forum, I note you apparently need the 913 Deutz service manual for the engine. I'll have a look for it later on.

Diesel issues where the engine dies, usually come down to poor fuel, air in the system, vacuum, which points to fuel tank not venting, the fuel lines with intermittent blockages, filter issues, transfer pump problem (like valving) or finally the injector pump whatever type might be on it. If roosa master, the return line can become blocked (from deteriorating nylon parts installed in these pumps) which does the same.

Further update. Hah, found the 912 913 online. Thought I was really clever something I didn't have. Just putting it on my storage drive ... I already had it.

OK, I was trying to upload to a site for you and others, but vodaf___ 3G won't offer me any faster than 8kb/s for uploading tonight - it's late for Pete's sake ... I made it into 32 meg rar file.

OK I will PM you details in the hope you retrieve it yourself.

TrevorJ
Flag: Australia

Re: Poclain 125b excavator

Post #3 by TrevorJ » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:35 pm

The excavator manual itself

http://www.manuals.us/browseproducts/Case-125B-Excavator-Service-manual.HTML

$150 ... I guess us dollars and they ship world wide.

Return to “Earthmoving models”