Custom R996

Discuss earthmoving models here

Topic author
jasonfisher

Re: Custom R996

Post #11 by jasonfisher » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Sorry its been so long, modelling time has been tight recently getting everything ready for my big day on sat, but heres where the undercarriage is at now, still got a few more weathering stages to do though, but it will be finished with a mist coat of light grey to give the dusty effect to blend it all together
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
jasonfisher

Post #12 by jasonfisher » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:02 am

At last Imanaged to get back onto the Liebherr this weekend, got th edark grey onto the tracks, U/C back together and started doing some parts for the rear deck. Got some parts in primer tonight so I'll get somepics up tomorrow when they're dry

Ross

Post #13 by Ross » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:30 pm

jasonfisher wrote:At last Imanaged to get back onto the Liebherr this weekend, got th edark grey onto the tracks, U/C back together and started doing some parts for the rear deck. Got some parts in primer tonight so I'll get somepics up tomorrow when they're dry

:thumbup: Keep the pics comming mate :brravo:

Topic author
jasonfisher

Post #14 by jasonfisher » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Will do Ross, sods law, went to take some there camera's dead, got the batteries on charge pics will be up asap

Topic author
jasonfisher

Post #15 by jasonfisher » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:03 am

Pics of the latest progress, cab has been primed, flattened and any gaps filled around the louvres, tracks have been painted dark grey on the "inside" and willbe painted with a metallic model paint that can be buffed on the pad side, and my progress with the deck cabinets so far alongside the item already there, quick flatten and they'll be ready for paint, just need to build the bases they stand on. New grills for the B series are on ready to prime an I polished off the pinstripes around the Liebherr badge.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MGI

Post #16 by MGI » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:18 pm

Absolutely incredible... so impressive!

Return to “Earthmoving models”