Hi all,

Does anybody have photos of any hydrema 's working in sites across the uk :?:

And what are your thoughs on them as adt's :?:

:thumbs_up:

CRAIG

Jocke

Re: HYDREMA'S WORKING IN THE UK

Post #2 by Jocke » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:43 pm

Hi Craig , my dad works at hydrema and now and then i drive the ADTs and i think that they are wonderful machines , they can drive almost everywere , they are fuelefficent(correct spelling?) and on an on... Here in sweden they are allowed to cary more tonnes on the road than a volvo a25 , the hydremas can cary there max load 10t and the bigger ADT only a couple of tonnes.
Do you want to know more ? ;)

/jocke
jocke

Gavin Phillips

Post #3 by Gavin Phillips » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:56 pm

Functional and good looking 4x4 ADT's as well, although I haven't seen any Hydrema trucks for a while. The last time was a couple of years ago at a golf course which was undergoing some "rennovation". They had 2 Hydrema 910 10ton ADT's and two Hyundai 210LC-3 excavators - one of which was a dredging long reach version.

As you can imagine, the less tearing up of the golf course turf, the better. I did watch the 910's at work and their wide tyres seemed to work effectively at this, even under a full dump body.

The first time I saw a Hydrema 910 was during the opening phases of a new housing development. The surface topsoil and vegetation was being stripped off by a Cat 941 tracked loader and loaded into a pair of 910's.

And as a plus, I requested a brochure for the 910 and 912 ADT's from Hydrema and they were very swift in sending me the material I asked for, with a nice letter as well! Not many other companies do that these days! Supposedly their backhoes are something quite special as well, some having about 280 degree slew on the backacter!

So from me, they get 10/10!! :mrgreen:
Look out that window, Eden isn't burning. Its burnt.

Tracshovel
Flag: France

Post #4 by Tracshovel » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:09 pm

Craig,

Here is a pic of a 912c of which we had about 5 working on this site. We use them mainly on sports ground construction or when it's just to wet. But this year we are actually having to use a fleet of tracked dumpers because it's never stopped raining for months.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
craigdonaghy

Post #5 by craigdonaghy » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:11 pm

Hi Tracshovel,

Good pictures were is the job these machines are working on and what is being done at the site :?:

:thumbs_up:

craig

Tracshovel
Flag: France

Post #6 by Tracshovel » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:49 pm

That particular job finished up over a year ago. It was part of the construction of a new football training ground. The soil had been stabilised with lime and was being used to build landscaping bunds around the facility.

Return to “Dumpers”