Humpty Dumpy

Discuss dumpers here

Jeremy Rowland

Re: Humpty Dumpy

Post #41 by Jeremy Rowland » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:50 pm

Cobba we have enjoyed your input over the years tis a shame you have to sell your toys but on the bright side you like many of us are helping to preserve a little bit of history that would otherwise be lost forever, so nice one.
:thumbup:

Jeremy

Topic author
cobbadog
Flag: Australia

Post #42 by cobbadog » Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:26 am

We are downsizing the collection and sad to say that Humpty was the first to go. I have a large Lister that must go but Lorry and the David Brown for now are staying. Some other vintage engines may go too but a few of the vintage lawn mowers are yet to be done up then move on the rest as spares.
It is the stuff that we dont use any more, had our fun with them, and the stuff I can no longer mover around without busting something. The Lister alone is just under 900kgs too much for me to handle now.
No sooner had Humpty moved on that on another Forum I was sent a link to another Liner Roughrider in running order but obviously older than our old one was up for sale. You rarely see or hear of them out here and now they are not everywhere but many are about again as landscapers want them
Cheers Cobba

Topic author
cobbadog
Flag: Australia

Post #43 by cobbadog » Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:27 am

Im not running away from this site either. I will still pop in and annoy the members like I usually do.
Cheers Cobba

Matchless?58
Flag: Great Britain

Post #44 by Matchless?58 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:47 pm

It doesn't hurt to re evaluate every now and then . Glad you are still going to keep in touch. Good luck with the sort out and thanks for your help and advice in the past. All the best Chris

Return to “Dumpers”