1 ton? Dumper ID please! Bonser ltd?

Discuss dumpers here

cobbadog
Flag: Australia

Re: 1 ton? Dumper ID please! Bonser ltd?

Post #11 by cobbadog » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:10 am

Hopefully you still have the engine serial number on the ID tag attached to the side of the engine above the oil filter (if one is fitted) if not it is suppose to be attached to the injector cover plate.
Cheers Cobba

Topic author
Djaani
Flag: Sweden

Post #12 by Djaani » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:24 pm

Jeremy Rowland wrote:Hi Johnny those could be casting numbers on the engine block it may help better if you posted some photos of the whole machine and the engine; of course there is also a chance that Bonser simply got another dumper manufacturer to make their machine and they simply badged it?

Jeremy

I think so to, the Numbers 201- is everywhere on the engine, it is Listers parts number i think, have search on it but not found any. I have looked att many different brands of 1 ton dumbers but can’t find anyone made like mine, maby i’m missing out on something.

Topic author
Djaani

Post #13 by Djaani » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:29 pm

cobbadog wrote:Hopefully you still have the engine serial number on the ID tag attached to the side of the engine above the oil filter (if one is fitted) if not it is suppose to be attached to the injector cover plate.

That was the tag i mention was missing, cover plate is gone. Heard that you might could read some number behind the flywheel? I’m gonna take the engine apart soon so we Will see. Did get one bigger engine on the side, think it is Lister ph1 but behold, the id tag is missing on that one to! :doh:

Topic author
Djaani

Post #14 by Djaani » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:32 pm

Jeremy Rowland wrote:Hi Johnny those could be casting numbers on the engine block it may help better if you posted some photos of the whole machine and the engine; of course there is also a chance that Bonser simply got another dumper manufacturer to make their machine and they simply badged it?

Jeremy

P.s the photos i added in my first post no good?

Jeremy Rowland

Post #15 by Jeremy Rowland » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:49 pm

Djaani wrote:

Jeremy

P.s the photos i added in my first post no good?

:doh: twas a long day the photos are great :thumbup:

Jeremy

Return to “Dumpers”