winget muir hill 15 cwt 2WD dumper

Discuss dumpers here

Topic author
yukonsam
Flag: Great Britain

winget muir hill 15 cwt 2WD dumper

Post #1 by yukonsam » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:50 pm

Hi to all,. I am having trouble identifying my little Dumper(as above) I have had this for over 25 years, used it to build my barn, all my 3 children started their first driving assisting
whilst I was on the digger etc. I have decided to bring it back to life, sometime ago I gave the steering box to a friendly workshop.... but sadly it was thrown out when they had a clearout.
I think the engine is a ST2 There seems to be a lot of variation of these little workhorses, Is there a library of good images I can research as they all appear to have many amendments as the development continued, I assume it is mid 60,s. I do need a replacement steering box,( images) an old one to rebuild/copy etc. will travel to study.
The most important thing is to be able to identify it, are there any means of accurately identifying the machine in order that I may find the correct parts books etc. I have seen images where the body, skip look the same but never quite able to see an identical steering box.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Cheers Sam

Jeremy Rowland

Re: winget muir hill 15 cwt 2WD dumper

Post #2 by Jeremy Rowland » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:45 pm

Hi Sam welcome to CMN :wave: sadly the images for your dumper were not uploaded; simply click on the upload button above the reply box, then click on the browse button and then on the individual image you wish to upload, the same for the other images, then click the 'insert all images and close' and your images should appear logged underneath your post. I hope this helps. :thumbup:

Jeremy

Return to “Dumpers”