Liner dumper track rod ends and hub

Discuss dumpers here

Topic author
bangertrack

Liner dumper track rod ends and hub

Post #1 by bangertrack » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:14 pm

Hi all,

I have a liner dumper (4wd, PH2, steered back axle) without a skip. I am in the process of grafting a forklift mast on the front to hopefully make something usefull. The machine number is G7-U07AH-3398

Anyway, I need some track rod ends - the treads are 3/8 BSP left and right threads. Anybody got any ideas of a source for them - I found a trader on ebay who had the right hand thread (off a te20 fergie) but no left thread. I am not too fused about the taper spec as the steering arm tapers are well worn so hope to make and fit an insert matched to the new rod ends. My local factors reference parts only through vehicle type so no luck there.

One of the front hubs has also split along the keyway on the taper that fits on the driveshaft taper (I guess it has been done up too tight). It hold the five wheel studs and has a flange for the brake drum location. Has anyone got one that they would consider selling me please? I may be able to fix it if I can't find a replacment by making a sleeve to slide over the parallel section to restore the taper (take measurements from the good side) - but there may be difficulties with the section that runs in the axle oil seal.

My last question - one of the driveshaft UJs have failed - who is a good source for such parts - again I am struggling with the local factors - and I haven't been able to match the dimensions to any lists on google. The ujs have GKN 28 on the castings - the cups are 27mm diameter and the length between the flanges is 47mm (the flanges but up to the open side og the cups (where the seal sits against the cup)

Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

Will

Tipper_Tom

Re: Liner dumper track rod ends and hub

Post #2 by Tipper_Tom » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:53 am

If you ring Peter Gillett on 01747 811274 I can't promise he has them but he has loads of Liner parts
Using Tapatalk

Topic author
bangertrack

Re: Liner dumper track rod ends and hub

Post #3 by bangertrack » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:13 pm

Thankyou - I will give him a go

Return to “Dumpers”