TRACTOR WORLD SHOW @ Malvern

Do you know about any events or fairs, please let us know

Topic author
martyn williams

Re: TRACTOR WORLD SHOW @ Malvern

Post #21 by martyn williams » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:25 pm

Looks like there was a lot more room in the tractor hall on the Sunday,Saturday was packed out with people.

What about having a "guess what it is section" on the website,just for fun.A photo of a part of a machine only.Like the seahorse photo.Try to identify a machine or part off a machine.
Martyn

BulldozerD11

Re: TRACTOR WORLD SHOW @ Malvern

Post #22 by BulldozerD11 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:15 am

B100 LOADER wrote:Looks like there was a lot more room in the tractor hall on the Sunday, Saturday was packed out with people.

What about having a "guess what it is section" on the website,just for fun.A photo of a part of a machine only.Like the seahorse photo.Try to identify a machine or part off a machine.
Martyn

Hi Martyn

Yes it was a bit quieter than I'd expected, as last time id gone on the Saturday and it was rammed. Think a lot more go for the Auction.
(mind I did wait for people to get out the way for a lot of the photos.) ;)

Only thing was by the time I got to the bottom hall the Acmoc lads had packed up :( and a lot of the other stand were being dismantled. and tractors heading out the door.

Yes the guess what it is thread could be an idea. :thumbs_up:
On the Skyscraper forum i used to be addicted to, we had guess which building from quirky details we posted up.

Dave
Interested in Tractors, Plant, Heavy Haulage or Steam visit http://tractors.wikia.com/wiki/Tractor_%26_Construction_Plant_Wiki
Help document every manufacturer model build, and record every machine in preservation, clubs and events etc.

Return to “Events”